Official Pay It Forward Thread For Yoyo Expert Members?

And that name represents that how? Maybe it should be called low in funds?

because its funny, low income. and itā€™s a white yoyo

If you say soā€¦ Haha

I canā€™t tell if youā€™re trolling or notā€¦

no. its molded after a freehand zero and has a c bearing. i can send you a picture of it.

This community seems amazing to me and I donā€™t really see any ā€œflexingā€

1 Like

i dont like that yoyoing is ran by companies, like we dont need them for contest, we dont need them for our yoyos or anything. we can have community funded yoyos, yoyo contest, anything. yoyoing looks like flexing to poor kids who cant afford yoyos when people showing off their $1000 yoyo collection.

im just saying there isnā€™t enough community projects in yoyoing. for like helping yoyoers in countries where its almost impossible to get yoyos or poor kids who only can afford like $20 yoyos, maybe we can have a string bank for people who canā€™t afford to buy yoyo strings

I disagreeā€¦ But sorry you feel this way. I hope you have a blessed day my friend

ive been here. i only had 1 duncan mosquito and it broke. i couldnā€™t afford string everything that made it harder for me to yoyo.

1 Like

I would have gladly sent you a nice yoyo. Do you need one my friend?

no i dont need one anymore, but there isnā€™t anything set up in the community to help the kids or poor yoyoers. everything in yoyoing revolves around yoyo companies and spending money and not the community.

1 Like

Thatā€™s part of what Iā€™m trying to achieve with this thread. To get people to give back to this amazing community and help others :blush:

3 Likes

There are loads of great, and I mean great people in this yoyo community! I can speak from experience, my whole yoyo case was stolen out of my car, and the awesome dude that started this post reached out to me and gave me a a very nice yoyo! Really it was 3 yoyos in 1! It had nothing to do with flexin or none of that crap, just a kind dude that wanted to do something nice to help someone elseā€¦ This has nothing to do with yoyo companies just good people in this community doing good things! And Iā€™m so thankful that now that Iā€™m getting a couple throws in my new collection, In the next few days Iā€™ll be giving another throw away to someone that needs one!

5 Likes

Remember, it is just a hobby. There are lots of other things which are not expensive at all. Like pen spinning for example.

Anyway, this conversation started to look like someone who have (or had) hard time earning his money blaming those who got a better luck or better outcome of efforts. This is an old type of argument, lets not go there.

2 Likes

Youā€™re amazing :blush:. Happy to have hooked you up and get you throwing again.

2 Likes

children cant earn moneyā€¦ what are you talking about?

Whatā€™s making you feel the way you feel. Help me understandā€¦

1 Like

Their parents provide them. And children actually CAN earn money, from a certain age, and depending on coutry.

No my friend your amazing! Iā€™m just trying to keep what you started going!

1 Like