Hard Times

I got a few old ones but not sure what country you live in… :-\

Not to be mean…
But, if you really need money, and you can’t afford to buy any yoyo…
Why don’t you sell your computer??

Sorry to eveyone i offended for posting this thank you to everyone yo sends any yoyos to me.By the way i live in the U.S.A. Indianapolis, Indiana. ANd again sorry to anyone that was offended by this post.

You need money for the internet… PWNED!

Guys, this is ecaxtly what tomonzzz did. He said he had no cash, people had sympathy for him and sent him yoyos, and then turns out he was never really poor but now he has a bunch of yoyos he got for free and is despised in almost every single yoyo forum. Every thread he makes (no matter what subject) gets like 5 pages of hate.

Only 3 more to go.

Again im sorry if i offend anyone my name is not tomazz or what ever his name is. I am not trying to scam anyone. Please dont post if doubt what I say. You dont have to be mean about what you post. Can you just please leave me alone. To all the critizyzers

I surprised this thread was under my radar for this long.

To chaseyun32:
[i]It’s your choice if you want to have your address around for all on the internet to see, but that can be very dangerous. Since you are 13 years old, I have taken the liberty of removing your address for you. Please consult with your parents on how they feel about this sort of thing, but I have a hunch they wouldn’t like it.

While I personally feel like you did this in a respectful manner, you have to understand that the yo-yo community has some insincere people demanding yo-yos from other members and that never comes off well. You’re best bet it to wait for a contest to pop up and see if you can win a yo-yo that way. Just friendly advice.[/i]

To YYE community:
[i]This guy is not Tomonzzz. Don’t forget that Tomonzzz was hated for more than just the yo-yo scam. I’m a little disappointed in you guys for jumping the gun every time someone doesn’t do something the “YYE Way”. He has apologized twice now and I think you should do the same. I know it’s the internet and everyone wants to get their seven chuckles in every time someone makes a mistake, but sometimes you really should just let it go.

Like I’ve said so many times before, this isn’t about being a goody-two-shoes or just putting on a smile all the time – it’s about respect. Andre has been very, very clear about what he wants this forum to be and so far it’s been very successful. It’s important that everyone knows they can ask any question any time and get the right answer. At the end of the day, think of it like you’re welcoming new members into your house. You don’t want to be rude to guests in your own house do you?[/i]

2 Likes

JM is right. It’s ok, chaseyun32. I would just like to suggest that you don’t just ask for free yoyos. If you can’t afford them, then at least it’s good that you realize that. If you can get to a contest you can probably win a raffle or something.

When is the next yoyoexpert contest

Whenever Andre decides to have one.

Do you go to the Indianapolis YoYo Club Meeting? we sometimes have raffles not often though. And we have the state contest in May.

Beat me to it.

My mom seen the post and she felt that i needed to yoyo. I yoyo when i am sad stressed so she gave me 20 dollars to spend on a yoyo. If you have any yoyos please tell me.

I’m sorry but I think this is bull.

If your mom gave you 20 bucks to go spend on a yoyo, why are you asking for yoyos from us? My mom would never give me 20 bucks to spend on yoyos in hard times.

Oh and I have yoyos, but you can’t have them, sorry.

Go to toysrus and buy a fh2, some silicone, and recess it.

This all seems a lil fishy to me. I’ll start by saying that I think it’s disrespectful to just straight up ask for something from someone/people. I have seen that you have appologized a few times and that’s cool but seriously,… would you walk into someone else’s house and say “can I have your couch” I can’t afford one…?

I also see you have a list of fav yoyo’s I’m assuming you have used these through friends? Or do you own them?

And also I saw that you got 20 beans from your mom for a yoyo so why continue to beg?

I’m sure there are alot of people in your shoes right now and they just suck it up and carry on, but in the same token I guess I have to say the squeaky wheel gets the grease…

Anyhow, hope your situation gets better soon!

He’s no longer begging, he asked if anyone has a yoyo FOR SALE!

In other news:

LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!