WORST yoyo in the world

But, of it did, it would be the worst yoyo ever

the problem with that yoyo is figuring out if it does that

The worst yoyo is the best yoyo

Any of those small party yoyos.

worst yoyo ever? probably a TI walker

That would be an opinion. My opinion: I would never talk about a yo-yo that way… they’ve been so good to me. :wink:

The Duncan dragonfly is pretty awful. The Henry Viper is bad.

i paid $20 for my mosquito and it was horrible. the string always got caught between the spacer and bearing, it was WAYYY too light and had disgusting rubber response pads and sleep time. the fact that i over paid for it made it worse. for a price of $10, there are WAYYY better options!

I have to disagree I started on the Duncan Dragonfly and can do skin the gerbil on it now :slight_smile:

No. I strongly disagree. There’s a point when it stops being good to anyone, regardless of their preferences. The attitude of “every throw is equal, and they are all wanted by someone” is never true when taken to the extreme.

WHY?

Personal opinion, the adjust-o-matic. A huge price for a small bearing. I cringe when I see it

…creeping…

i paid $20 for that mosquito because i bought it from the exploratorium (a museum) i was a newb and i didnt realize that you could buy a mosquito for like $4 to $10 elsewhere :cry:

and destroyed all nutella and nutella factories

Consider what yoyo you would pick as the Worst yoyo, not just being based on just how bad the yoyo is, but its’ Suckage factor when comparing the Companys’ advertising about the yoyo and the cost of the yoyo and How it actually plays. < So, you could say for example, that the Duncan Imperial sucks pretty awful, but then again they are dirt cheap.

If you look at it that way; I will have to agree with one of the other Posters. I will say without reservation that the Rev-G was/is the Largest Turkey that ever landed in Yoyoland. < I say that because when it came out it was advertised and the Greatest yoyo ever. But considering it cost
about 80 bucks waaay back then, it was pretty and pretty worthless at the same time. The Rev-G came up soooooooo short, compared to the hype around/about it, that I would have to say in 15 years of messing with yoyos; that the Rev-G is the Worst yoyo ever.
For example, lets say you buy a Hamburger for 39 cents and it tastes the way you think a 39 cent Hamburger would taste. But you pay 24.95 for a Hamburger as big as a Bowling ball from a place called ‘Ultimate Burger World’ and it taste like the bottom of a Work boot with tartar sauce on it. < Which Hamburger is worse?

If I remember somewhat close to correctly; the Rev-G came out about 12 years ago. 80 bucks was some bucks for a yoyo that long ago. About half the yoyo world was throwing SuperYo Renegades and they cost about 15 bucks.

That is why I chose ‘the G’. The only yoyo that will repel a Skunk; it stinks that bad.

2 Likes

^ ;D

^
NOOO!

I only changed the title because I altered the methodology for evaluating the parameters for deducing/and or identifying a more calculated reality based, fact supported conclusion in determining a ‘true Worst Yoyo’. I felt that changing the thread subject title would help adjust an individuals’ base values in moving forward in purpose to help quantify a more calculated result that could be substantiated from a much less emotional view and simply help point out more accurately a true ‘suckage’ Yoyo.

But thanks for the tip anyways, mommy.

2 Likes

A potato goes up and down.

Gravity.

Throw it up, then it will come down.

I have that!

I think somebody gave it to me for Christmas last year. The string is tied in a knot to keep it on the axle and it has a very bad vibe because of the weight distribution. The string is really soft though. :stuck_out_tongue: And I can do a couple of loops with it. See, no matter how bad you think a yoyo is, there is always something you can do with it.

I know this has been said before, but I think saying a yoyo is bad is more about the price and how it plays, then just how it plays. With the Duncan Butterfly and Imperial you pay around $3 for it. I think you get the quality of a $3 yoyo and even more with them. Now if there is something like a $100 yoyo that plays like the Butterfly or Imperial, it is a bad yoyo in my opinion.