Possibly the worst yo-yo

This is my pick for the worst Duncan and possibly the most annoying yo-yo ever made. It’s so bad I can’t help but like it.

The Mel-Yo-Dee! :rofl:

21 Likes

I assumed this was going to be one of those old whistling yoyos but this somehow managed to be even worse. And to think a noisy bearing is too much for some people to handle.

4 Likes

I got one 20 some years ago and it messed up playing the little tune right away. I couldn’t find another one so I wrote Duncan in Ohio and they sent me a really nice hand written response basically explaining that those things never work, and they included a Duncan professional yo-yo.
Simpler times back then. It impressed me they took the time to respond, they didn’t sugar coat what a turkey the Mel-yo-dee was, and they sent a yo-yo to make up for it.

9 Likes

You now need to pick up a Duncan Yoffy

T2eC16hw0E9szN-PuBRZKWKeUGQ60_35

6 Likes

I cannot wait until the batteries start doing out on that and it starts sounding like something from a horror movie :joy:

2 Likes

Holy cow! I have never seen this. And I can’t believe how good you are with that.

1 Like

I always wanted a whistling one. I’d like to find one of the YYF stainless whistling yo-yos

3 Likes

Perfect music for a sweet combo!

2 Likes