What are the worst yoyos you have?

For me I’d have to say my Magicyoyo K5. It has a narrow gap and it isn’t durable.

For the most part, people don’t like dumping on yoyos. Everything is good or better.

That said, mine’s probably the DV888 but that’s from a different era so it’s not really a fair comparison.

3 Likes

Yeah. Even though I don’t like my K5, I would never throw it away.

The Kuntosh 5000, or something else?

1 Like

Magicyoyo K5

The DV888 was one of my first and taught me many tricks but I’d also das it’s the ‘worst’ one I own

2 Likes

Oh dur, it’s right there in your first post. lol

Isn’t Magicyoyo mostly bad? People have been into the hotdiggity so far, though.

1 Like

The n12, n11, vulfgang, stealth, april, carpfin, skyva, and REX are examples of amazing Magicyoyo yoyos.

2 Likes

I forgot about the vulfgang. The 7075 version is on my “next yoyo?” shortlist.

1 Like

The MagicYoyo K-1 I had was pretty atrocious.

1 Like

I think the worst yoyo I’ve had was a Duncan “brain” knockoff I bought impulsively at Walmart one time to see if it would be any good for my 4 year old. That thing was just terrible, I can’t believe Duncan actually pays money to produce that thing. Honestly, it’s kind of a shameful business practice if you ask me. I mean, they could have put at least a little bit more effort into designing the thing.

I just think about how many kids were gifted one of those or had to convince their parents to buy it for them. If that ended up being my very first yoyo, I probably would not have cared to advance in the discipline. It was that terrible. And brain style yo-yos, especially yomega brains, are half decent noob yoyos! That is what I started on back in the day, And it was enjoyable! For maybe $3 more than what I purchased that Duncan brain for…

I didn’t intend to go on a rant about this, lol.

3 Likes

DV888 is my first metal so I guess I am partial. I love it. Very stable with solid throws.

Probably my YYF Hubstack Afterglow. It’s really light, so not much power behind it, it’s not very stable in longer combos, and it can’t be unscrewed so getting an axle knot can be a pain.
However, it is also one of my most fun throws. It lights up when thrown, and the plastic can glow, making it fun to play with at night. Also, the lack of stability forces me to work on cleaning up sloppy tricks that my more forgiving throws let me get away with.

1 Like

I love all my yoyos equally! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I still have more love to give any unwanted yoyos.

Maybe the yoyos should pick the worst owner/player lol. Always best to embrace the worst of things.:ghost:

1 Like

Easy…i don’t have it anymore cuz it got stolen but nine dragons

3 Likes

@smileypants707 you mean the duncan reflex? I hate that thing, I bought one also on impulse and is sitti g on my work desk right now. I keep it to occupy my co workers son when he comes to visit.

3 Likes

I think my worst yoyo, was a wooden blackbird.

1 Like

Stolen? Wow!

Yep, that’s the one! You should ditch that thing and buy a Yomega brain. I think you can get them on this site, at least it used to be available here. Seriously, night and day. Usually only like 14 bucks.

2 Likes

@smileypants707 I think I’ll get a replay for 14, lol. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes