World's Roll Call !!

Wish I could go but I’m going to Milwaukee, WI that same weekend. Girlfriends and the 90 year old grandmas man never thought I have to say that. I have some one going thou ill have him pick me up the worlds throw and I guess I’ll have to live with that.

I’ll be there.

Hahahaha you must live on the east coast

Oh and my 2 cents about 2016, they should hold it in Minnesota :smiley: MOA would be nice…
[/quote]
I vote for Boston. ;D ;D ;D

MWR is already there. Not saying it still couldn’t work or would be a bad thing. Especially for me…

I vote New York, NY, center of the universe.

I vote for Atlanta.

How about Washington DC? Right on the national mall?

Ill be there! But i’m driving down Thursday morning. I live about 2 and a half hours north of Orlando, so its a close drive for me :slight_smile:

I will be going and 2 of my friends ar Comecon with!

So the busses for Lucky’s BBQ aren’t running thus year. Anyone up for carpooling? I can help give a little money for gas, if desired.

Did they announce the day for that?

1st day, 4:30-9:30 I think.

Where is Lucky’s? The address.

If anyone is getting in late Wednesday night (midnight-ish) and would like to split a cab, shoot me a PM.

Yes

Jrod that is my line about the Cab man :slight_smile: Anyone looking to split a cab in the morning of the 7th pm me !

Jason if I find someone landing late ill let you know! Matt and I will still be up then to greet you.

Yes we will!!! We will be up yoyoing all day and night!!! I hope my elbow and shoulder are ok after all this throwing!!! hehe…

1 Like

Melford will be there