World's Roll Call !!

Hey I doubt the worlds planners will read this but if they do. Atlanta would be a good place for worlds 2016 just sayin. I can’t go this year. School starts the day before.

School starts in AUGUST?!?!? My Summer just started last Tuesday!

Same here!!!

I r coming

Jordan you’ll love it ! Glad you can make it man :grinning:

I think your flight gets in a wee bit before ours… We are touring Detroit for a bit… hehe

Mr Dynamic and I are stoked to be going!!!

I am looking for anyone to split a cab from Orlando Airport to the Rosen on the morning of the 7th !!! Someone must be landing close to then from somewhere ! Matt I will be waiting outside Hotel for you and Nick with a clipper !

1 Like

I’m going, and it’s my first time. Looking forward to it!!

99% sure I’ll be going.

First big contest I’m going to and I’m pretty excited.

Although nervous, because I’ll have to make new friends…

Making friends at the WYYC is easier than taking out a knot. Just say hi!

Lol. :wink:

Hey guys, it looks like I will be able to go to worlds this year, my first time going! i will be visiting some family at the same time worlds is going on, so ill be in Florida haha i got a question though, how do you pay to go to the contest? i saw the registration, but it looked like i was registering to compete haha so if anyone can help me, that would be awesome!

Just buy the floor pass and don’t buy any of the competing stuff.

Ok, sounds good, now which days are better to go for? All three days or the last 2 days?

If you can go to all 3 then by all means pull it off ! If not the last day of finals is a good bet . And if you want a treat when you sign up add 75 for the WYYC YOYO . It is always a fine deal . And you have a token of your vaca !

Hahahaha you must live on the east coast

Oh and my 2 cents about 2016, they should hold it in Minnesota :smiley: MOA would be nice…

Looking California…but feeling Minnesota …Oh yeaa…Who gets mistified ???

Registered, see all you guys there! If anyone wants to try some string or learn a trick find me in the YYSL shirt and KR3W hat, my signature.

hypehypehypehype.

Was planning on going but looks like not happening this year :confused:

Whoop whoop! My buddy from yoyo club and I are going. It’s both of our first times to worlds. Stoked!