World's Roll Call !!

They say the best time of your vacation is few weeks preceding your departure. I know its a month but we are still stoked ! Who heading to Orlando ?? Shout out here … Anyone arriving in Orlando on the 7th (Wensday) around 10 or 11 am lets split a cab to the Rosen Plaza and save 25 bucks !! Pm me personally if your interested in a Cab split . Thank you James p.s. looking to purchase a Majesty there also.

I will be going for the first time ever!! I am very excited to see all my friends and meet many many more new ones. I have been hearing for years how much fun the “worlds experience” is that I finally had to pull the trigger!!

Looks like in a likelihood I will be going to worlds! This will be the first time for me as well and I’m very excited to meet a bunch f new faces an throw till my arm falls off

My first time! And my family never travels so this was really unexpected. It’s going to be awesome. ;D ;D

SEE YOU THERE!

:frowning: I was going to go if I got all A’s and I got 1 B+ and I can’t go to the ones overseas. The soonest I can go is college.

Not sure, but should be going. very excited to meet everyone, including Mr. Eli. I went in 2011, but this year (If I go) I am a bit less shy, and don’t have a squeaky annoying voice anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

There is a very good chance I’ll be going. I have the funds, I just need the time off.

I want to go next year but its in a different country :frowning:

So jelly of all of you.

WHAT ??? 2014 worlds will be in another countery NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
now ill never get to go IM only 14 and i wont beable to tgo tell im older but if it is in another country i dont think ill ever get ther
pls tell me hats not true >:(

This year it’s in Florida like its been every year prior. Next year it’s in Prague (Czech Republic), and in 2015 it’s in Japan. In 2016 it’s coming back to the states, but the location is undecided.

:’( :’( :’( :’( :’( :’(

Im really close to it and all my freinds are going. I HATE U SUMMER CAMP

Just registered…sooo excited! it’ll be my first worlds and i ant wait to meet everyone! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

No-Go for me. Nobody will available to watch my kids while I am gone, so I am staying home.

My ISP will ensure I have crappy service, so the stream will also be a painful experience.

Bailing out this year. Just bought a house. Hope to make US Nationals though. Cheaper to get there and a place I’ve never been.

Im officially going!

I’ll be there.

1 Like

Cab ride bump !!!