Why all the hate?

You’re right. But you know what is practical? Cake.

1 Like

What better way to butter up the judges?

Personally I prefer pie.

Don’t Hate, Appreciate.

I fell the need to say ‘im sorry’.

Naaah. I prefer ice cream. . . .

There’s nothing wrong with YYF, it’s just a bigger company that makes really awesome high qualit yoyos, but people are trying to hate on them, and lie about stuff, so other companies more sellers, like Q never sticks up for YYF, and just smaller companies. But, that’s just the way it is, some people liek other companies more than others. Like I love YYF and it’s my favorite company all time. So IMO, that’s what’s happening.

I feel, tell me if I am wrong. That YYF never stops making basically the same yoyo. I mean it would be a different story if they made all different shaped yoyos. But, what I see is them just doing the same designs over and over.

Ex: DNA-888, ProtoStar-NorthStar, Genesis-GM2, PGM-Counter Attack-Die Nasty, and many more.

Yeah I am a hater. Who cares. :stuck_out_tongue:

Gizzyo <- Haterz gonna hate this kid.

I don’t seem to remember this level of complaining happening when YYJ did the same thing. Same shapes, over and over.

YYF is recycling some of their popular shapes. They’re also bringing out other shapes they haven’t used before. Does every single yoyo really have to be radically different from every other yoyo?

Ok I know this is a topic of two sides, the haters and the fans but like jonas said, haters gonna hate and you know what…players gonna play.

I know there are some recycled shapes but did you guys ever think that sometimes you need to use a similar shape to develop a new shape and it’s not like any of the new YoYoFactory yoyos are bad, who cares if the northstar looks like a protostar and who cares if the Genesis is similar in shape to a GM2, the yoyos are all made by a company known for innovation and well made products! Stop wasting the effort of hating and get excited for worlds and all of the cool new videos and tricks and things coming up in the future from YYF and every other company that has high quality yoyos! It isnt worth the effort!

kthnxbye! ;D

P.S. SEE YOU ALL AT WORLDS THIS FRIDAY

And all YYJ’s are the same and similar, and nobody’s raging on YYJ.

Back when I started, there were only 3 or 4 really killer yoyos on the market.

It was tough back then, because there wasn’t enough variety available to find just what you wanted. This made everybody pump a lot of dollars into modding or jerry-rigging their yoyos. A lot of times these tuned-up yoyos still didn’t play that great.

Now that there’s 100+ yoyos to choose from, some people think it’s a bad thing. Yeah, the Northstar and Protostar share the same body. But the changed weight distribution and different look make the yoyo play and look entirely different. Same goes for the Counter Attack, PGM, and Dye Nasty. All play totally distinct yet have the same great shape. =)

So I don’t know…
Is the Yoyo Factory hate because people don’t like too many options, or is it because of some other reason? ???

Great point, I’ve never really hated on YYF I always thought “great… another yyf yoyo…” but I guess since I have never tried them all I can’t say that they are the same.

dude i’m just as confused about it as you are…see you this friday dude!

I HAVE THE ANSWER TO YYF’S TONS OF YOYO’S.

1. Variety- They have a yoyo that will or did fit everyone’s taste in some form or fashion.

2. Everyone thinks that YYF isn’t out to make tons of money. They are here to provide a lot hey are out to make a living and a lot of it at that.

Would you start a company that only made a few really great yoyo’s but you couldn’t afford to market them because you aren’t selling enough? Not enough variety? I think not.

No offense, but I think their fundametals could be a bit better… they’re a bit viby right now, my M1, and bassalope, for the same price, has a lot less vibe…

After playing a hectic, DV888, Tactic and lunatic, I think they are as smooth as any other metal.

Than I’m extremely unlucky… :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s not much of a vibe, but I swear there’s a very slight one.

[/quote]
NICE VIDEO (but it is a little explicit)

I am seeing a lot of gm2 rehashes coming out of yyf
*genesis
*throwback
*protostar (it is kind of shaped like a plastic genesis)
*the other 2 plastics
*the yukksta kinda looks like the plastics in my very inexperienced opinion (IMVIO)
shame on you getting off topic Samad… :wink:
[/quote]
Throwback? You mean that spintop they made?

Yeah YYF only has a few basic yoyo concepts. Excuse my if I forget some.

GM2, which later became Genesis, Stacked Genesis, Yuuksta.
888, which became DNA, '10 Mighty Flea, Big Deal, and 5 other main versions of the 888.
Hectic, which (using basicaly the same profile) became Lunatic, Chaotic, Protostar, Rockstar, Northstar, and Starlite.
PGM, which turned into Die-Nasty and Counter-Attack(both dud yoyos).
G5+, which became Superstar and Primo.
Catch 22-C13-MVP.

And there’s a few extra yoyos in production, mainly the loopers, fast series, Severes, and a few others.

So I’m not really sure what the hate’s al about. They really only have like 10 yoyos lol I’m kidding.

I think making a crap load of yoyo (even if they’re all the same) is a great thing. Something for everyone!

People will always hate bigger companies…
Some people hate coca-cola, some hate macdonalds, etc…

I guess they think it makes them cool/rebelious or hardcore to express how much they hate company X or Y… But in fact it makes them pathetic…
Keep your hate to yourself, don’t buy their stuff if you don’t want it & let other people make choices for themself… (you could argue with them why they should or shouldn’t buy this or that, but remember, to argue, you actualy need arguments that aren’t based on opinions)

As for YYF having so much similar yoyo’s: So what? Isn’t that a good thing? I kinda find the protostar ugly, i will probably never own one, but i like the looks of the Northstar… I’m pretty sure i’m not the only guy that cares about aesthetics when looking for a new yoyo…

How can you hate a company cause they have variety in their product line?
It’s not like you have to buy them all or smt, just buy the ones you like…
Also if the shapes make for good performance, wouldn’t it be a shame if they only released one run of it, and then never use that awesome shape again?..

Might wanna just work on your throw a while. Or maybe make sure the response isn’t worn down.