Yoyofactory Fan Club!

So who here likes yoyofactory?

Ive been yoyoing for 9 months, and ive tried SOOOO many yoyo companies. SPYY? check. CLYW? check. Onedrop? Check. Yoyojam? check. Duncan? check. Spin dynamics? check. And more!

But even up to now, i still have yoyofactory at my favorite brand. Why? :

1. Yoyofactory was my first unresponsive yoyo.
  2. They dont use ridiculously short axles and the threads are very durable.
  3. Their yoyos are very various, from a perfectly organic yoyo to an extreme undercut h shape, and target all skill levels
  4. Great prices!
  5. They make my favorite yoyo!
  6. MORE!

So why all the hate? I dunno why. I see praise over the summit, which is a great yoyo and dont get me wrong, onedrop has a solid 2nd place and CLYW has 4th place. But the ricochet, the 2nd cheapest titanium throw i know of, gets all this complaining and bad judgement even before its released?! Who cares if its made in china, if it isnt vibey and its the same material, then i dont!

So yoyofactory talk here! Have fun!

(Stolen from SR)
Unfortunately, I foresee the future of the thread as not being the thread it was meant to be. Let’s try to keep the discussion on the yoyos, not the company, unless it’s good. Let’s try and keep it as civil as possible WITHOUT diving into the usual YYF discussions.

I too am a fan of yoyofactory. Great yoyos, great prices. The only problem i have with the company is that everytime someone says anything remotely anti-yyf on the forums, yoyofactory ben has to jump in like the frigin honor guard and give some pretentious defense with a subtle underlying insult even when one wasn’t needed in the first place. I know he’s marketing towards the 15-year old demographic so I guess acting like like one helps them relate? Not everyone is going to like your product but at least other companies let their product speak for themselves…

1 Like

I don’t understand all the YYF hate. Everyone thinks they are the big bad company up the street that cooks children and everyone has huge offices and makes a million dollars each. No. They are a great company with amazing people working there who provide great customer service, quality products at a price no one else has, all while bringing it to a huge market. That’s something that should be commended. YYF is not my favorite company, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t good. Admittedly at times in the past, I have bashed YYF for some things they have done but overall they are a good company.

Unfortunately, I foresee the future of the thread as not being the thread it was meant to be. Let’s try to keep the discussion on the yoyos, not the company, unless it’s good. Let’s try and keep it as civil as possible WITHOUT diving into the usual YYF discussions.

Hopefully we can, haha.

2 Likes

I love yyf the super G is AMAZING!

1 Like

YYF will always produce a quality yoyo. They aren’t even mainstream. They might be big, but that just means they can do these cool promotions like the one right now. By the way, the axle size for YYF isn’t standardized. My Supernova has a super short axle. Another tangent, so does the Glacier express. So don’t buy a CLYW axle thinking it will fit in a GE.

1 Like

The supernova is an exception, and it still wont strip too easily.

not bashing. YYF is my favorite company hands down. All im saying is the micromarketing venture is just annoying when people are just trying to talk about yoyos and every thread where yyf get’s mentioned has to get spin doctored. But hey, they make a good product for the best prices and i’m still gonna buy them.

That being said I’ve never had any presence in the yoyo scene so I’ve never met anyone at yyf and the only impression I get is of yyfben’s posts. Hey I got no problem with someone trying to make buck, that’s what were all trying to do. Someone’s gotta feed the kids. Just ease up a little, or hire a PR guy :wink:

I dig yoyofactory throws. nuff said.

My favorite throw right now is the G5. I think a lot if the hate comes from the fact that people compare them to high end companies. Although they make great yoyos, they make budgets yoyo in general. You just can’t compare that to CLYW, SPYY, etc.

My everyday yoyo is the YYF One. It’s small enough to keep comfortably in my pants pocket when I go to work, and if I lose it, well, someone can find a nice yoyo and have some fun and I’m out $10.

I also really, really like the Paul Han ONEstar. Great throw. I can’t wait to see the new colors.

The one is a great yoyo, but I don’t know if I could use it as a carry yoyo haha

Good thing no one is asking you to.

I LOVE my 2012 Velocity! Gives me just the right amount of responsiveness I need when I feel like throwing responsive.

Well that was…mean.

How about get out of this thread, and im asking you too.

1 Like

His response to me wasn’t necessary.

Would my reply have been less “mean” if I ended it with a “haha” or smiley?

Ok, im not innocnet either and im sorry forloosing my temper. Read above quote.

Well it would show if you had malicious intent with that post or if you were just trying to be funny.

I simply said I couldn’t use a plastic as a carry? Preference. Nothing against them, I just prefer metals. No reason to get defensive.

1 Like

Forget it happened everyone, carry on with topic.