Why all the hate?

NICE VIDEO (but it is a little explicit)

I am seeing a lot of gm2 rehashes coming out of yyf
*genesis
*throwback
*protostar (it is kind of shaped like a plastic genesis)
*the other 2 plastics
*the yukksta kinda looks like the plastics in my very inexperienced opinion (IMVIO)
shame on you getting off topic Samad… :wink:
[/quote]
Throwback? You mean that spintop they made?

Yeah YYF only has a few basic yoyo concepts. Excuse my if I forget some.

GM2, which later became Genesis, Stacked Genesis, Yuuksta.
888, which became DNA, '10 Mighty Flea, Big Deal, and 5 other main versions of the 888.
Hectic, which (using basicaly the same profile) became Lunatic, Chaotic, Protostar, Rockstar, Northstar, and Starlite.
PGM, which turned into Die-Nasty and Counter-Attack(both dud yoyos).
G5+, which became Superstar and Primo.
Catch 22-C13-MVP.

And there’s a few extra yoyos in production, mainly the loopers, fast series, Severes, and a few others.

So I’m not really sure what the hate’s al about. They really only have like 10 yoyos lol I’m kidding.

I think making a crap load of yoyo (even if they’re all the same) is a great thing. Something for everyone!
[/quote]
throwback ed genesis

Hey i’ve came up with a theory. For me, I kind of dislike YYF because they are like Porsche. They make good stuff, but a bit too much and they are similiar. Well I think I’m not the only person who thinks so. Anyone out there agree?

I agree, But im still dumping my money into them, and yyj and 1drop…

Wow I guess Yoyofactory is coming underfire, and really I kind of like what they do. They give us throws that are going to feel familiar, and I think I have enjoyed everyone of my YYF yoyos. (I know I don’t like my PGM with the stacks on, but I love that thing with nubs.) Anywho it is not just yoyofactory that takes this. General Yo has its set of people who express huge dislike for their throws. Not to mention you wanna see hate just type Yomega into the yye search box, or any search engine, and odds are you’ll find people still complaining about worlds 07.

I’m still complaining hatricks aren’t mass produced…

Why god why… :cry:

Yeah, how about we start complaining on General-Yo, why YYF?

Why hate on anyone though. I don’t throw General Yo, but I don’t bash on them. I don’t like at least 3 of my yoyos (DISPISE THEM), but I don’t bash there company. Besides that won’t hate begat hate and yata yata yata. Aren’t we only hurting ourselves with the hate.

1 Like

We are hurting ourselves on the hate. I think it needs to stop.

We are hurting ourselves on the not understanding the difference between hate and a dozen other emotions (and non-emotional things) commonly mistaken for hate. I think it needs to stop.

you know you may have a point, but what may start as exasperated WAHH is then taken out of hand, and then we have the hate. So maybe we all need to chill before we cause somebody to “GRAB TWO BEERS AND JUMP”

You being a YYF Fanboy is not helping yourself at all.
General-Yo has done nothing wrong and has 4 yoyos out.

1 Like

I just find it funny and ironic how this time last year, Samad, you were in love with your Dv888 and YYF in general, judging by your little Dv888 sig with the little ninja guy. My, how everything changed when General-Yo came along…

Either way, I’ve noticed most of the YYF hatred is concentrated more on another forum in our nation. In the cliche’d words of the mother figure, “they’re just jealous” :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, everything has changed. Of course things are going to change when you actually find the company you really do like. At the time, the Dv888 was my best yoyo. I liked it. A lot. It was a very fun throw. Then overtime as I got my 5Star I threw it a lot less. Of course people are going change preferences when they find what they prefer.

And once again, I only used YYF as an example. But what I don’t understand is, why do you all get annoyed when they make “another” new yoyo? If you’re not going to get it or play with it, why does it matter? Look at what Buddy Jim posted. He really gets it.

This topic has run it’s course. Most people don’t understand what “hate” really is.

Learn to use correct words in all situations and conversations. Don’t hate anyone. There is absolutely no reason for it. Dislike is a whole nother story.

I’ll lock it up and let it fall to the way side.

2 Likes