Who should the next Forum eXpert be?

I don’t need my ForumXpert title anymore. Let someone else have it.

I think that greg p should be it. He’s awesome.

I agree. Sorry for not mentioning you before GregP. You are awesome and you deserve to be a Forum eXpert!

TotalArtist, you have made my two favorite threads of all time! That is, the Shape and Name Game threads. They are so much fun!

BTW…since you are a WOMAN as previously stated (LOL), are you a mom? If so, you must be a cool mom. If not, you certainly would be.

Keep up the great forum work!

I’d take it, two time forum eXperts get promoted to mods, and I could do some great things for this community.
:slight_smile:
But yes, Big Cat is a great choice for real in my eyes.
And not just cause he’s a cat meow.

Haru

Every so often a thread such as this one pops up, “who do you think ought to be our next Forum Expert”? Each time around, just as we have seen here, there are a few names which come up repeatedly in various posts. What I find interesting is with each time such threads are started again those who were strongly endorsed the last time normally don’t get such an enthusiastic push the next time around. Somehow the luster of some has faded and others now seem a more popular candidate.

This isn’t a bad thing, it’s not a good thing. It ain’t nothing but a thing I’ve noticed.

That said I’m a thinkin’ the proliferation of interest in yo-yoing in general as well as the enhancement of this forum in particular might be best served by the introduction of a female Forum Expert.

(This said without mentioning anyone’s name in particular. :wink: )

1 Like

I vote TotalArtist.

1 Like

same here

Kim-Lan

Also.

Ehem

Shadowz143* is who we were saying should be it last time.

*i don’t know the numbers

I’m glad you enjoyed those threads. I had a ton of fun in them. Sometimes it’s cool to just enjoy ourselves and have fun about yo-yos. Not everything has to be so “deep,”…so I agree, they were great fun. I am not a mom, but if guys could have babies, I probably would be a mom by now though (deep isn’t it). I’m almost sure if it. :smiley:

Thanks again, and thanks for also being a great forum participant yourself. :slight_smile:

So… TotalArtist… If you’re not doing anything on Friday… i was thinking… Maybe we should get together.

I met him in person. He is one of my favorite people on here too. He is an expert on and off the forums, and has a great sense of humor. A good guy, for sure, and certainly a great example for his peers. :slight_smile:

Looking for a cougar perhaps? :smiley: Maybe we’re a potential expert couple? They’d have to expert us at the exact same time…we’d say “take us both or not at all.”

I had to read your age before I made those jokes. Somehow, that didn’t make them seem any better. I guess you’re officially old when that happens. :-\

before you think about age, just remember, I’ve drank milk past the expiration date…Why can’t I do the same with dating?

And yes. It’s official. totalartist and I are coming out and saying that we are now a couple.

??? Okay… Thats a first for me anyone else?

I think YoyoExpert deserves it the most

Q is the most fun to read. Being an eXpert would put a damper on that, I’m sure.

I cant believe that amazingly good looking, hilarious, sexy guy Apollo isnt one!
Hes very helpful. And smart. And awesome. And cool. And awesome. And sexy

Apollo 4 eXpert!

how dare you think I can be dampered?