Who should the next Forum eXpert be?

Trace for ForumeXpert!

Thanks haha

And I totally forgot about the gift certificate! Wouldn’t mind having one of those hehe :wink:

Honestly, totalartist or GregP would both be great. I’ve found them both to be very helpful and patient.

I’m with him on this. I mean commander has some of the most informative post.

Gregp Waylon

Well okay…I won’t fight you for the certificate either, that would be just greedy (evil laugh). I’d have to stay out of the Twins and Multiples thread for that to look right. :stuck_out_tongue: No certificate for me either. :cry:

I love you Hun
kiss

Q, I think being the Grand Poohbah is good enough

srsly, every1 PM jhb, mrcnja, and vebabom and b all like “Q needz to be da Forum Expert cuz he da best”

1 Like

GregP
Totalartist
Yomagic (maybe?)

Waifu forumeXpert! <3333

I thought Total Artist was a forum eXpert! She definitely deserves it! Heck she should be a moderator!

Careful boi, Ill do it.

I second this motion! No really. Her posts are really helpfull. (and also gregP.)

I agree with everyone else so far. TotalArtist would be an awesome Forum Expert, along with SR and GregP.

But if Q is an option, I mean…

A.- There’s a gift certificate fore being a forum expert?
B.- TA female?
C.- Q’s not a forum expert?
D.- I’m not a forum expert? (lol)

I’m just gonna throw in my two cents.
Every once in a while, you might see a poster in the forums by the name of nardcopter. He is a great person, who thinks out his posts a lot, and really tries to help. I have met him once, he was really nice, and very cute too (get him while he’s single!) and I feel like he should be repaid for being such a great contribution to the forums.

1 Like

.>

This made me laugh, so thank you haha. :smiley: