Who do you guys think will win worlds?

Hmmm…can I just say who I WANT to win?

LET’S GO GENTRY STEIN!!!

I really do think he might win though.

As for the other divisons I am still just gonna say who I want to win…

2A- Joseph Harris
3A- Hank Freeman
4A- Ben Conde
5A- Tyler Severence

No offense to Japanese folks here, but I really want America to DOMINATE this year!

Honestly, I don’t think Janos has enough tricks for worlds that we haven’t seen before. While he is one of my favorite yoyoers, he’s been recycling tricks for a while.

I think it’s going to be Gentry unless Yuuki is there. Then it will kind of be a fight for second place among everyone else in 1a

Tyler Severence winning at 5a? Lol, no.

Takeshi will.

Again

A lot of this thread makes me wonder what forums in Asia must be talking about.

Anyways, I’m still hoping for Luis Enrique to win this year. He placed 1st in bac and 44clash, he’s also placed high in worlds. So he has a large chance to come in 1st.

1. Gentry
  2. Chia
  3. Mickey
  4. Gormely

Callin it.

1. Marcus Koh
  2. Gentry Stein
  3. Christopher Chia
  4. Hiroyuki Suzuki
  5. Zach Gormley

I don’t really think Gentry and Zach have it. Not to down on them or anything, however the competition overseas has really picked up over the past year.

I say,
1a- Chia
2a- Takada has a chance
3a- Hank Freeman all the way
4a- Conde or Figueroa
5a- Takeshi

The excitement will definitely be 1a.

I’ve still got my money on Iwakura for 4A. That Japan Nationals routine was killer (as was his winning routine last year).

I 2nd this. Iwakura the showman is gonna win it again ;D

lol at people saying Gormley and Stein, just not gonna happen. They might have flow and be great fun to watch, but Worlds isn’t about that. Chia, Enrique, Mickey, Koh, or there might be a surprise. I’d really like Shinya to just blow us all away and reclaim the title with his new sponsorship, but only placing 4th at JN i don’t see that happening unless he was holding back.

I don’t see Gormley taking it…

I know it unlikely he’d win. I really wish they would change how they score string hits make it like half what it is now so it dosnt play as big of roll.

The Japanese score tech much more “harshly” I don’t think gentry will be able to take it. Many people say if gentry was in Japan he would not score as high.

I think Marcus or Christopher will take it

Gentry! Hes commited and determined.

I hope that we will see some surprises at Worlds this year.

Jensen doesn’t want to win it anymore.Why don’t people understand that.If he wanted to win it he could at the snap of his fingered bit just look at his California state freestyle,he was just having fun.Which is what you ping is about.

with a routine like this:

Grant could get into finals I think.

lol Jensen fanboys, you don’t actually believe this do you?