Whats the smoothest yoyo you've thrown?

Surprisingly enough the magic yoyo yo3 hertz is probably the smoothest yoyo I’v throw.

4 Likes

Let’s see if we can beat our own basilisk with the new version of the basilisk. :grin:

5 Likes

I have a sf movement that is almost annoyingly smooth. I constantly think it is dying out but then I realize I just can’t feel the darn thing spin. Only yoyo I have had to date that I will consider “glass smooth”.

3 Likes

this is a tough topic because almost every yoyo ive bought in the last few years is dead smooth, but back in the day, all the stuff from general yo was consistently smooth and silent in comparison to some of the other brands at the time! specifically remember the general yo hatrick and torrent

3 Likes

My OD’s are my smoothest metal, and my Dove is my smoothest plastic.

4 Likes

ill second the dove being buttery smooth

2 Likes

2Sick Blockade, Yoyopalace Journey and CircleCity Muse - to name some of the non-usual suspects :slight_smile:

2 Likes

G2 Reaper

5 Likes

My Mowl Surveillance impressed me with it’s smoothness, even though it’s not dead smooth. Most of my yoyos come with some amount of vibe but the Mowl Surveillance only had a very small amount of vibe.

2 Likes

THE smoothest. If you had to pick one.

Mine is still the OD deeper state (which I actually sold :confused: but got the weekender- which is not lol)

2 Likes

It’s been probably a decade since I last threw one, so my memory is hazy, but the og Torrent from General-Yo. I remember being in awe at how glass smooth it was. I’m sure there are throws now that can easy match it in smoothness, but at the time it felt like the game was being changed.

Recently I’d have to say my BettyNova.

4 Likes

The absolute smoothest one I own would have to be my Yoyo Recreation Comic Sans. When I first got it, you couldn’t even feel it spin, it was so smooth. Even after hitting a few different surfaces pretty hard with it, it still only has minimal fingernail vibe. My EDC now.

2 Likes

Goodlife Gully bought from @Twohiii. It’s absolutely the smoothest throw I’ve tried so far :100:

8 Likes

A wooden solid axle Duncan Tournament.

1 Like

Reticulated Return Tops Death Adder V2. OD Free Solo and Legendary Terrarian are right behind it, though, and not by much.

1 Like

Rain City Skills Author

2 Likes

Golden Hour yo-yos - Ridgeline. That thing is butter AND has perfect response. I’m not usually a fan of big wide throws but this one stays in my rotation because of how smooth it feels.

3 Likes

No doubt about it, The 2 yoyos I’ve thrown that left me with a very significant “Lifetime” of lasting impression.
Slimline YoYoJam SpinFaktor and a Hub stacked YoyoFactory 888.

After throwing them way back in the day, I’m still saying Wow today.

4 Likes

The last one.

4 Likes

Circle City Muse is so smmmooooth.

3 Likes