Whats the smoothest yoyo you've thrown?

One for me is the Turning Point Soul. So smooth and fun.

1 Like

Also, OP yoyo’s Absurdity is so smooth.

2 Likes

Yyf mutant dna

General yo anything

1 Like

Deep state. That grease in the 10 ball bearing makes it even smoother in my opinion. Add that to One Drops already dead smooth machine work and you can barely feel it spinning. As long as we are on the subject, does anyone know what grease one drop uses on these bearings?

5 Likes

I’d assume their proprietary One Drop V4M lube.

2 Likes

g2 elite

1 Like

It looks like a blue bearing grease

2 Likes

Hmm interesting. Let’s ping @da5id and @The_Machinist and see if they know.

2 Likes

Nope I was wrong. I was thinking of a different yo-yo. Sorry

3 Likes

Ah that makes sense. I have never seen blue grease on One Drops before, and my Deep State also didn’t have blue grease so that was really interesting.

4 Likes

Duncan wooden fixed axle tournament.

5 Likes

I’m sorry I just have to revive this conversation. The autoscopy out of box is so quiet and smooth that I literally could not tell the difference. It was like playing with heavy formed air. You can’t even tell it’s there.

3 Likes

Anytime I get the production or project orders in from FPM. Cant sing enough praises of their attention to QC.

8 Likes

Hades. It looks pretty much exactly the same dead or spinning. Sooooo smooth. My Klondike is also very very smooth but I think my Hades edges it out. My Titanic is also really smooth now that I think about it.

3 Likes

The Godspeed is really smooth for me

4 Likes

Reticulated BOA

5 Likes

Whenever I got to a competition I make a point of trying as many yo-yos as I can.

I’ve thrown hundreds of yo-yos.

I’ve owned many others. I’ve owned CLYW, RSO, G2, One Drop, turning point, Sengoku, etc.

I own a $500 retail yoyo.

And THE SMOOTHEST yo-yo I have EVER laid hands on is a $8 magicyoyo T5.

Edit: Yes, I’m completely serious.

6 Likes

is this sarcasm?

1 Like

I’ve thrown some really, really smooth throws. The C3 Omnitron Noah, RSO Mecha BZ, & YYF Edge Beyond come to mind. But the YoYo Friends Ti Koi takes them all. Silky, silky smooth. Can’t feel it on the string kind of smooth. Ridiculous.

Enjoy the throw my friends
kgb

4 Likes