WHAT IS THE MOST DEAD SMOOTH THROW ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

EVERY DISCRIPTION FOR EVERY YOYO CLAIMS HOW SMOOTH IT IS WHEN YOU THFROW IT.
BUT THE TRUTH IS THAT MOST HAVE VIBS. I’M TRYING TO NARROW A LIST DOWN TO THE SMOOTHEST THROWS ON THE MARKET, TO BUILD THE ALPHA OF COLLECTIONS
NOW IN MY COLLECTION I WOULD SAY THE CODE 2 IS A TOP CONTENDER FOLLOWED BY THE A SPEEDER 2 WITH KK BEARING AND TRINITY WITH KK BEARING.
SO I AM WOUNDERING WHAT EALSE IS OUT THERE IN OPINIONS ???

I had a Battosai that was extra smooth. Also very quiet. It was a solid color so I couldn’t even tell it was spinning.

I also had a 28s Wooly Marmot (2nd run maybe?) That was very very smooth.

Skyline and Master Galaxy. I have never thrown a Master Galaxy, but everyone who has says they are. Also the Capless I had was dead smooth.
Why did you have to post in all caps?

1. don’t type in all caps, it is very annoying.

2. smoothness is not the same in every yoyo, i.e- i have owned 8 chiefs, 3 were dead smooth, 2 were sorta smooth, 3 were vibey.

3. the smoothest yoyo i have ever used is the YYF skyline, those are really consistent with smoothness.

1 Like

I have also been looking for a very smooth throw. My best experiences have been a clyw gnarwhal, a spyy supra, and my smoothest right now… An amazing d bearing skywalker

Nessie is my quietest and I believe my smoothest. Arctic Circle is really quiet and smooth too.

I’VE HAD 2 BASSLINES THEY WERE AWESOME. sorry for shouting but they were impressively smooth.

all 3 Gnarwhals i have had were vibey…

1 Like

If you are looking for a extremely dead smooth yoyo I recommend getting a General-Yo. They are the smoothest yoyos I have ever played!!! God Bless - Moefv

1 Like

Yeah, I would agree with you. Mine was never really smooth.

Now my campfire on the other hand…

AHHHHHHHHHH!!! WAAHHHHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!!

that is all…

Most one drops are smooth

SORRY BOUT THE CAPS I’M STUCK AT BORNING WORK RIGHT NOW AND MY KEYS ARE ALL STUCK ON CAPS I CAN’T CHANGE IT NOTHING WORKS.

[b]Admin Edit: Please refrain from using the censor please. It doesn’t matter if it’s boring or not.

Thanks
Icthus[/b]

Anything above 30$.
Naah, just kidding :). The smoothest ones I’ve played are:
SPYY Dynamo
Anything by CLYW (avalanches are fantastic :slight_smile: )
Anything General Yo
Just about anything SPYY
888x
Phenom
Phenomizm
SFX
DV888
Older Northstars
Protostars
Di Base!
The list goes on and on. Really just about anything that is considered “high end” is really smooth.

Oh yea, and most everything by One Drop:
Code 1 & 2
Cafe Racer
and all of them really

My throw is still “developing” after over a year of throwing, so smooth seems to be greatly affected by how well an individual throw is.

I will say my all metal yoyos are in general smoother than my plastics and plastic/metals.

A few examples of stuff I’ve found very smooth that I own:
Sky Walker
KLR
Essence
One Drops, pretty much every single one of them that I have.
CLYW, all that I have.
G Squared, both the Nessie and Albatross
Solaris

Plenty of others.

No yoyo will compensate for a less than perfect throw, nor will any bearing. I do feel that some manufacturers are more strict in regards to their tolerances. I feel that this attention to detail is what helps ensure only the “best of the best” of a run get through quality control and onto the market.

Even my Magic T5 and T6, which I paid less than $20 for each are really smooth on a good throw. You don’t expect this, nor get this from “budget” yoyos, but it can and does happen! When you start throwing serious money down, things like “smooth” are expected, demanded, and really are a requirement.

If we really want to get technical, ALL yoyos vibe. Period. ALL. Every throw. That issue is “do we feel it and/or can we notice it”.

1 Like

I have a 28 Stories Avalanche so smooth that is doesn’t exist.

Both of the Chiefs I’ve had we’re perfectly smooth. :slight_smile:

You can’t get any smoother than dead smooth. There are a lot of yoyos like that out there.

G2 Albatross
3yo3 Bassline