WHAT IS THE MOST DEAD SMOOTH THROW ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

La Goutte
Wrath
Code1
Supernova
New breed
Battosai
Gnarwhal

So, every yo-yo vibes to a certain point. Being smooth isn’t determined by just how it was made. There are a lot of factors, your throw, the axle, the bearing, and weight. You can’t really pinpoint what is the smoothest yo-yo on the market because it’s different with every product/run.

For example, my friend’s Stryker was a real smooth throw, really slid nice and easily until it got dinged. Then you have his Di Base, it came with some vibe and he didn’t like it. He switched out the bearing and bam, smooth as possible. So the question is, was the yo-yo smooth or was it just him?

Really think about that when buying a yo-yo, cause smoothness doesn’t last forever. Vibe doesn’t last forever either, cause it depends on how you take care of it. With enough experience that vibey Kickside, can end up dead smooth compared to say…a Chief.

Hands down, General Yo. There is no company that makes smoother yoyos than General Yo.

The smoothest General Yo I have played is a Magnum. Ah, I’ll just list them off.

General Yo Magnum
General Yo 5 Star
General Yo Essence
General Yo Hatrick
General Yo MiniStar
CLYW Wooly Marmot
YYF Skyline
YYF 888x

Very true!!! God Bless - Moefv

I have a pretty good throw.
My best smooth YoYo is the cascade.
Code 2 too
i would put one drop above general yo any day so again preference.
To each his own. ;D

PS: i don’t own any but have thrown a skywalker and it’s right up there with one drop. Very fine piece of work.
Your welcome Heath.

For some reason, sometimes smoothness is due to luck (yeah luck) since I’ve played a couple of same yoyos with different smoothness. My DV888 is dead smooth but my friend’s aren’t.

1 Like

I think this is mostly personal preference. But u had a code 2 that’s was very smooth. And I had a glacier express, that thing was a bit smoother than my code 2 in my opinion.

So basically, your answer is:
-All onedrops
-anything machined by onedrop (like the chiefs)
-All General-Yo’s
-VsNYYC’s

I’d also like to add all ILYY’s, all H-spins’, and the SPYY Punchline repeater

The Cut, Josy-Ann, Y-factor, Skywalker, and Punchline Repeater are the smoothest yoyos I’ve ever thrown.

One thing I learned while yoyoing is that everyone’s interpretation of smooth is different. There will never be a “Most dead smooth yoyo on the market” because of that.

My nessie is so smooth, smoother than my albatross, id have to say its the smoothest thing ive ever owned

My gnarwhal isnt vibey

As much as this is probably true I’ve owned 3 OG Torrents and they were all the same. When thrown you really couldn’t tell the yo-yo was spinning. In my opinion easily the smoothest yo-yo ever made.

A throw worth screaming about, that is not very well known and underused is the spyy solaris! I reapeat, THE SPYY SOLARIS, smoothest yoyo ive ever played, and I have played a lot. You might have some axle issues, no biggy though. Btw make sure to put a tenball in there.

Thats the spyy solaris…

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Glacier express for sure.,most solid ive seen.

1 Like

SPYY… Simple.

SPYY. Solaris is ridiculously smooth. Yep. Also my SPYY Solaris with a 10 ball. Crazy smooth. I’ve never thrown a not smooth SPYY.

Manimal. So smooth, bearing was so quiet, I didnt even know it was spinning. And the Hatrick is also amazingly smooth.

My newest run Chief with a Trifecta bearing is unspeakably smooth.

Yes! People who know and appreciate the Solaris! High five to all of you!
In addition to that, my Chief(s), Arctic Circle, and all of my One Drops were DEAD smooth. Like couldn’t tell they were spinning smooth, since they’re all solid colors.

Skylines are quite smooth.