WHAT IS THE MOST DEAD SMOOTH THROW ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

Protip: if capslock is stuck, hold the shift key. It’s super easy.

Being sponsored by SPYY is radical, because I have a ton of the most ridiculously smooth yoyo’s ever.

That said, I play this one, which is certainly the least smooth yoyo they’ve ever made.
<------------------

To be honest, I don’t have much use for over-the-top smoothness. Everything spins long enough for me to do what I want to do on a throw 2 or 3 times over. The number of awesome players who came up playing really smooth yoyo’s is really small, regardless of what they throw these days. I don’t see the infatuation with a yoyo being “dead smooth”, but I guess, being on SPYY, that’s the equivalent of an American saying they don’t see the big deal about democracy.

I’d like to open a topic for discussion can you guys describe smooth? :stuck_out_tongue:
Is it snag-free? Is it the way it glides across the string? Is it the lack of vibe? We all have different preferences which certain yoyos meet. We don’t all the same stuff because we’ve all developed muscles differently so we react different to certain weights and sizes of yoyos. That being said you have to try what and see what you like, just because I don’t like undersized doesn’t mean you won’t either. The bst is your friend…

…only if you don’t get ripped off. Be very careful. There seams to be an increasing number of people losing money and YoYos lately. :cry:

I’ll get no love for saying this, but I have 3 yoyos. A Dv888, DMII and a Yomega Maverick. The Maverick is by far and away the dead smoothest of the three. It makes no noise, and if you didn’t just throw it, you’d never know it was spinning. It sleeps much longer than the other two. Unfortunately, it’s pretty responsive, so I don’t use it much. But for $25, it’s crazy smooth. Also, ain’t doesn’t use a standard size bearing, so you can’t really increase the gap. (easily, anyway)

metal drifter by duncan- smoothest i have in my collection.

lol…

I can surely without a doubt tell you the smoothest- the General Yo KLR.

No doubt.

I am surprised that no one has mentioned Oxygene. The 09 Oxy Ti is soooo smooth…no perceptible vibration whatsoever. However, it is not a current market throw.

canvas no doubt

I haven’t thrown nearly as many yoyos as some of the guys here, but from what i’ve tried, I’d have to say that the OD Burnside is as smooth as I can even a imagine a yoyo to be. I can’t comprehend a yoyo being much smoother than that. :o

mind=blown
:o

never said i had a good collection, but it seriously is really smooth

I just find it strange, the two I’ve thrown are the two vibiest yoyos I’ve ever thrown.

CASCADE .

Really? well, then i’m a lucky boy. :wink:

Yep smoothest yoyo I’ve thrown! :slight_smile:

any yoyo with od ten ball are smooth

Stop yelling. It’s hard to understand!

I can’t say this enough, everyone needs to try a Glacier Express. People underestimate it, it’s amazing! It’s as smooth if not smoother than the code 2, and it spins sooo long. Very quality throw!