WHAT IS THE MOST DEAD SMOOTH THROW ON THE MARKET RIGHT NOW.

Can’t afford it :frowning:

I did try it. Hated it. Not as smooth as a one drop but still pretty smooth. The thing i didnt like was the gap. The string hits the sides and it dramatically effects the yoyos balance and spin. Horrible design. I can’t say THAT enough. So if your a perfect thrower that never hits the side walls i guess the express would be good. Or this could just prove once again its all about preferences and one mans junk is anothers treasure. Just sayin. I like the cascade the best. To each his own.

It’s all personal preference. I do own a cascade, it’s good, but it just doesn’t feel like it my type. As I said, it’s personal opinion from here on out. You just gotta find “the right one” for you.

I got a 1/5 “mother earth” edition wooly marmot they made for highspeed. I think it was literally a 5 yoyo run made. Something similar to like that red Peak they made for some guy on CLYW… cant remember his name… It just plays different from the other woolys. It’s DEAD smooth. IDK about the other 4 made but I did see one on the BST recently… besides that probably my wooly markmont or galactic goose.

IDK but, after I’ve throw all my yoyo’s…I keep coming back to the first metal I’ve ever bought. It’s by far my fav as far as smooth and stable is concerned. And that would be my Sasquatch…made in the true north strong and free!

1 Like