What's your smoothest throw?

As the title says, I’m just wondering what your smoothest throw is.

Right now I’d have to say it’s my Oxy 5.

6 Likes

Golden Hour Submerged. I legit thought it had stopped spinning when I did the fingernail test for vibe. Glass smooth.

7 Likes

MFD Conspiracy with lots of ties.

6 Likes

I’m a newbie who’s only thrown a few different throws, but my new OD Terrarian just came in and at the moment, this sucker is definitely my smoothest!

6 Likes

It’s my Duncan Barracuda X. This throw is smooth as frosting on a cake.

5 Likes

TP Mustang. You won’t be able to notice it spinning if not because the bearing sound.

4 Likes

you cats and the tp… i’ve kept my distance because i know, once it starts… but it’s calling me man…

8 Likes

Anything that fpm makes

3 Likes

You’ll have to start anyway bro. Just about time :joy: :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

what should i start with… i’m
not going after a mustang until fam AW gets it

3 Likes

Mutant DNA without the stacks. Even with the stacks it was very smooth.

5 Likes

Other than yoyofriends, what or who else do they manufacture for?

2 Likes

RSO 7068 Bowl has some smoothness to it.

5 Likes

My cadence es, even with a tiny flatspot its glass smooth, i cant feel anything at all

4 Likes

General Yo Majesty 7075

5 Likes

General Yo Hatrick or Essence
Erine sure knows how to make them

8 Likes

Real talk my man. General Yo really were the pioneers of the “glass smooth” yoyos we all know, take for granted, and use regularly today. Back in 2009 they were lightyears ahead of other companies in this regard. Now it’s the standard.

4 Likes

Where to start.
The SkonTi profly is pretty good. The Sov is right up there. My BSP sings for itself. Tinman, either you have one or you wish you did (by this printing only ten left out of 55… just saying). Ti Peak, yes Sir.
But that’s just Ti.
Magnesium is where it’s at my friends. It goes, Mg, Magnum, DeathRobot. That’s it.
Word to your Mother.

6 Likes

It’s a toss up between my Flying V and my Hulk Smash Peak 2.

I still can’t believe how smooth the V is after all these years, even after dancing on the kitchen tiles and trying to fly away from me. The new CLYW’s are veeeeeery smoooth.

5 Likes

My ThrowRevolution Kaiser.
Came 10/10 smooth. Not even the slightest bit of fingernail vibe.
I hope the bearing won’t act up any time soon, because I’m afraid to take it apaprt.

5 Likes