What's your smoothest throw?

The ThrowSpiral Kappa is by far my smoothest/quietest throw.

5 Likes

Gotta be either my Death Adder V2 or the Zipline/SF BMC. Marvelous, both of them.

4 Likes

Anything i traded with @d4nnyb0yy. Man can that guy tune a bearing!

Aotus, Wolf, opus, el presidente.

6 Likes

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure they did the manufacturing for Circle City Yoyos. At the very least, I know there’s a connection there because I’ve been in some conversations with Bradd from Circle City and Philip from yoyofriends talking about their machining. Idk I’m just the string guy lol I wasn’t ever involved wirh that side of things, but I’m like 95% sure they made the Circle City Warbird and Warhawk at least.

I’m honestly not a good judge of which yoyos are smooth because my own throw isn’t that smooth, so sometimes I get some vibe that’s entirely my own fault. But I’d definitely say Circle City Yoyos are very smooth, especially the Hero. I’m getting a MFDxOD Fire Devil soon and I can’t wait to try that out, I’ve heard both companies are insanely good so I’m really excited about that.

5 Likes

CLYW Manatee.

4 Likes

in 2009?

3 years after oxy

2 years after 888

not discrediting the yoyos but just shining some light on those that came before who also wore the crown.

6 Likes

Anything by OHYESYO

4 Likes

so here is the thing right now i would say that the unprld recog is kinda tied with the duncan haymaker beta but thanks to the yoyoexpert bst it might be the cadence but ill have to see when it gets here

2 Likes