What yoyo style are you doing right now?

What is the main yoyo style you are focusing on right now?
Also comment what yoyo you are using to do this.

3 Likes

1a, skyva

5 Likes

fixed axle, harbinger. 2a 720’s.

3 Likes

I also do 4a, flight

3 Likes

Front style unresponsive. YYF Sage, YYF Horizon, MYY Locus, MYY T6 Rainbow, MYY N12, YYF DV888. I know I am in the minority in preferring the look and feel of front style. I just find it the most fascinating style to watch.

3 Likes

What is 1a front style

1 Like

1a replay pro, looping yotech flashlight and some fixed axle yotech flashlight

2 Likes

I edited it - front style - tricks in front of me as opposed to side style - horizontal tricks.

3 Likes

1A
Mostly playing with Replay Pro, G2 OC, Shutter, and IceWoof

2 Likes

1a, replay pro and a bit of looping, yotech flashlight

2 Likes

I have 2 Replay Pro and like them but got spoiled with 55mm metals that I prefer them to the Replay Pro which feels so huge when I switch to them. Maybe it’s my throwing but with metals I get waaay more spin time.

1 Like

Mostly do simple 1A. I have mainly used my Triple Point but also dabbled with the manatee.

I’m hoping to get back into 2a a bit. I was never good, I could do the basics, but yohans inspired me when he was on the forums. I love the idea of constantly having basic yoyos for people to try and learn on. I’m thinking of either getting some loop 360s or Duncan pulses for this (as well as some whips for teaching 1A).

2 Likes

Ed style Responsive. CoreCo Alleycat, YYF Confusion, Spencer Berry’s Walter.

3 Likes

5A with a Shutter Wide Angle

1 Like

1A, and ALL OF THE YOYOS. lol

4 Likes

1a horizon, whip

1 Like

5a. Cadence

1A. One Drop VTWO primarily.

1A with Replay/Pro, Northstar, and Space Crown Ultra. Sidestyle

1a frontstyle/sidestyle with whips, lacerations and the like. Currently using MYY N12, but just bought a Marco from the BST so that will be my primary throw when it arrives. And when I buy a rug to put down in the living room, dont want any ss rings knocking loose

1 Like