What yoyo style are you doing right now?

1A; Skyva and Manatee.:cloud::whale2:

1 Like

You can also use blankets or yoga mats.

1 Like

Well my son’s 14 mos old and we need a floor area rug cuz we play on the floor and he needs a soft rug to sit and play on, but thanks for taking the time to gimme some advice, Lord knows I need all I can get

1 Like

Gotcha. How do you like that N12? I got mine a week ago and LOVE it!

1 Like

I like the N12. I just got back into throwing in August when my 4yo daughter somehow found my old SB-2 in a closet. So after tons of yt reviews ordered a V6 Locus, the N12, and then the N8. The N12 has been great for me learning the basics on, its beat to hell but hey, on yotricks level up I’m a level 38! Oh and I ordered my daughter a pink Whip. Have you tried the Marco? I couldn’t pass up the price so jumped on it. Sorry for rambling…

2 Likes

I detected NO rambling! I love talking yos! I also love the Locus but put in a concave unresponsive bearing and it’s my most used yo. Perfect feel and weight, shape! Never tried a Marco. I am not too advanced at all. I’m a slow learner. I struggled with front barrell rolls for more than a month then I found out a guy at work throws and he taught me barrell rolls in 5 minutes so now I am just perfecting it and getting it faster. Hours of tutorials on barrell rolls and with a real person I learned in 5 minutes!

Funny you say that about bearing swap on the V6. I actually prefer it’s shape over the N12, and ordered a Buddha JD Whipple bearing to put in it. However I placed the order on the 8th, yoyobestbuy has no record of the order. Thankfully I used Amazon Pay and they found a record of the order, so who knows if Ill ever actually get the bearing I paid for.

1 Like

Locus and N12 are very different feel. I love them both though! I hope your bearing comes!

Thanks, I’m sure it’ll get sorted out. But yeah I’ve kinda fallen headfirst into this hobby, and tbh it really helps me on a therapeutic level. After work, or after a bad flashback or nightmare (I’m a former Airborne Ranger and served 3 tours, which really messed up my psyche after coming home and having to readjust). So I really get alot out of this, plus its something I can do w my babies thats not camping or hunting or outdoor man stuff, which my daughter loves anyway, guess its in the blood. How long have you been throwing?

4 Likes

I PMed you!

1 Like

i got my replay pro today and i love it!

4 Likes

am very new, kind of undecided on what style but probably 1A i am using the magicyoyo k1 plus (the responive one)