What yoyo is under your tree?

A blue YYF/TP collab Proton. I’m hoping it plays like a Positron. :wink:

Idk

Mine will be a CLYW Blizzard Chief. Stoked! ;D

I have no idea because it’s not Christmas and um it’s kinda supposed to be a surprise for Christmas morning.

Surprise! It’s a heavily dinged, axle-stripped, vibey, and beaten Metal Drifter! Merry Christmas!

A YYF mystery bag and a pair of PSG’s (on the way)! Excited for some 3A :smiley:

Burnside and/or fiesta xx.

Im thinking it’s either a YYF Severe, a OD Code 2, or a Genesis or Supernova.

At the very least I’m getting 2x mystery boxes, a pgm, a Burnside and a DM2. She said she got me other stuff that wasn’t on my list too.

Awesome! Now you don’t have any excuse not to throw all day!

I can’t wait till Monday and Tuesday! Christmas Eve I get a Dang, and Christmas morning I get a Puffin from “Santa”

Sent from Ice Cream Sandwich Eatin’ Optimus V

Some silicone and a hundred pack of string…at least lol I’m loving this whole post 2012 apocalypse thing lol

You don’t believe in Santa?!?! I do.

Either a Canvas or an Arctic Circle. I hope.

My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I said that I only want one thing, a yoyo. Then I told her I would like an avalanche or a freq.wav. The only thing I want is a yoyo. That’s it, nothing else.
I kept asking what yoyo I was gonna get and which color way, until the answer was finally revealed.
I got you a…well it’s not a yoyo, but I can’t tell you.
I’ll still appreciate whatever I get, but you can see why I’m frustrated.

Code 2!
And mystery bag although I know whats in it

Hopefully my first clyw

My Burnside. I was trying a new type of string and it was a little slick at the slip knot. Darn thing slipped off my throw hand, I should probably go pick it up before my dog tries to eat the string. ;D

2 Likes

Got a YYF whip, sting, and a yoyoholder on their way. But they wont be here until thursday of friday :-[ :-[ :-[ :’(

I got an Arctic Circle, a Di Base, Protostar, and Go Big. (possibly a werrd hour)