What yoyo is under your tree?

Blizzard Ava and a ton of strings

A Yomega Raider, some plastic spacers to mod it, a Yomega Nebula, and a Tom Kuhn Lightning. I am also getting a Duncan Phoenix Diabolo.

General-Yo Majesty.

Oooh man, I canā€™t wait!

Hm, not sure! I made a list and asked my wife to pick something she liked. So it will definitely be one of the following:

• El Ranchero
  • H5xChief
  • Chief
  • Cascade
  • Rev1 Overhaul
  • Monkey Fist
  • Wrath

I suspect that someone else in family got me a less expensive yoyo, too. I had given my wife a ā€œsecondary, not quite as expensiveā€ list which included:

• Cafe Racer
  • Freq. Wave
  • Supernova (when it was on sale)

Also had a list of cheaper stocking-stuffer-ish type stuff like strings, extra bearings, and cheap plastic yoyos.

Suffice it to say, my wife and family asked me this year, ā€œAnything you want thatā€™s NOT yoyo related?ā€

No yoyo under the tree unless the one Iā€™m playing rolls over there.

Either a Hulk Smash Fade Cliff, Ash Berry Puffin or YYE Gift Cardā€¦ All depends on how quick my brother was to snagging one of themā€¦

I also received a Berry Berry Cheif from a good friend (but I got that weeks ago and it since been opened)

I am hoping for the Cliffā€¦

2 BC Apollos

nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

Shaqstar loop 1080

Thereā€™s a thing in my family that weā€™re not supposed to know what were getting for Christmasā€¦

1 Like

A Puffin, a Token, and money for another yoyo.

Gnarwhal and 888x

Hoping a Cascade and a Confetti Puffin, thatā€™s what I asked for, so fingers crossed!

Hoping for a blue with orange splash Darkstar.

bape cascade phenom code 2 black and A RED AND BLACK HOT for 3a

I didnā€™t think the Hot would be a good choice for 3a.

i liked the feel and it was pretty stable im just getting into 3a so if i dont like it i could just get 2 c forces lol jk about c force

What about your son?

I donā€™t have any presents under my treeā€¦

A purple/grey General-Yo Majesty. I know this because I bought it. I donā€™t know anything else that Iā€™m getting.