what yoyos did you get for christmas?

i got a dv888,yuuksta, atmosphere, and a die nasty!!! what yoyos did you get for christmas?! ;D :slight_smile: :wink:

Fushigi, pillow pet, skull candy headphones, devil sticks, kendema

i said yoyos. hehe

Does me buying myself a Hatrick and Stargazer count?

sure

I got an ESSENCE and a Pacquiao.

Revolution, Battosai and SOLIDWORKS!!!

Oh 888x, 28s gnarwhal.

Dang wish I was still a kid maybe I would get 3 or 4 Yos for Christmas Too. I only got a 2010 YYF Aqua G5, which is my 1st real metal Yo. lol Anyone have an old 888 or somthing they r done with to give tome for Christmas :(. lol j/k

Yuuksta, Boss, 200 strings,16 CBC pads, I Pod shuffle, $15 I Tunes card, and 40 dollars

Winston ROCKStar, First round GlowNasty, the card is signed by Steve Brown.
I also got six yoyo t-shirts.

yokaiyo

none :frowning:

Crucial TL and CLYW Campfire

Yoyojam Bigyo and Caribou Lodge Sasquatch

Well, I got a Supernova BTNC Ed. (I now get where the hype was coming from), and a G&E4 Save Deth Ed.

But I got a lot of NYYR like all the clothes I needed, 2 Krotchet Kids Beanies, an iPad I didn’t even ask for, and 2 BAGS OF PRETZEL M&MS!!!

I got a Yuuksta and I love it sooooo much!

Zach Gormley Sasquatch, BOSS, SPYY Pro, another Genesis, 44 Clash T-Shirt, General-Yo T-Shirt (I didn’t even ask for but I was just about to make a fan video for General-Yo) and a pack of 50/50 strings, Werrd Bag and not related but a MacBook Pro

Same here but u know am Muslim so we get stuff in Eid (its our holiday kinda thing but it was like october or so ) :wink:

May i ask Y didnt u get nothing ;D

i got a foxland presicion foxtail and it’s sweeeeeeet!

1 Like

SR-71, PGM2, Northstar, 100 pack of string, 27 Robot yoyo shirt
^ ^
l l

Did not ask for

Best Christmas Ever