Christmas list

All right hugfesters With Black Friday almost here I think now is an ok time to say what’re you getting, or hoping to get this year. Personally my mon is one of those get the shopping done in october types so I know what I got coming to me.

I have an Icon by H spin a Rec Rev No. 9 a Hayabusa by minusmike (perhaps the sexiest thing I have ever seen) and my pride and joy a “Gnarwhal see’s a Sasquatch” That’s a Gnarwhal with both the horn of the Gnarwal and the footprint of the sasquatch in a blackish (possibly greenish) color.

That’s it for me all of gifts could pretty much fit in my Oakland Raiders stocking, but I guess I still get to go find some clothes to. I’m really looking forward to the feel of a new pair of socks. (Maybe cause the Icon packaging made me think about the feel of a new pair of socks.

I look foreward to hearing what your getting or hope to get. I reallize a lot the youngsters here still get surprised around the holidays so they may not know exactly what their getting, but it will be fun to here all the same.

Christmas + Birthday = WORLDS

If my parents win the lottery, a standing acoustic bass. If they win second prize in the lottery, Moog Etherwave.

If my parents don’t win anything a 54 would be great (with LEGOs), or my own copy of the Real Book. Pheomizm would be great too.

44, MoMentuM, Boss, String, YYS Case, AIRG Bearing, Spin Top Button, Fiesta, and for birthday YYE gift card ($150)

I know for a fact that my wife ordered me a Liopleurodon…can’t wait to get it

Maybe a Punchline

maybe a phenomizm case and string ;D

A supernova and hitman pro maybe a rockstar

I honestly have no idea. I havent suggested much, because I really don’t need or wnat anything

This is what im Hoping to get:

-An Awesome Yoyo (54, Sasquatch, RockStar, Genesis, ect…)
-A Jigsaw Pupett (From the Horror Movie, SAW)
-Some Yoyo String (Yellow)
-An Undeniable YYF DVD
-Any Horror Movie that I havn’t seen

Thats about it for me. I don’t need a lot for Christmas. The best Christmas Gift for me is to go outside, look at all the pretty lights, go inside, get some coffe or hot chocolate, and watch a Christmas Movie with my Family. :wink:

Go board
Timbuk2 laptop messenger bag
clothes

Presents I already bought for myself: half & half and a 12 year Scotch

This is EPIC, I thought I was the only person who played Go :smiley:

pair of yoyo gloves, a yoyorecreation messiah, a bigger and new yoyo case, and a dreadnought.
Proboably going to get black ops and other stuff.

im asain so i play go :D. my grandfather won these tournaments and stuff so i leardned from him

ANYWAYS THIS IS A YOYO FORUM

:smiley:

Birthdaymoney + BLack Friday + Savings= 100 poly string + 2 Northstars(3a) + 2 Bearings + FAST Holder + Duncan Glove + Starlight ; not on yye BlackLight (ima have fun yoyoing in the dark now >:D) + set of raving gloves and 12 lights + raving orbits

I AM HAPPY :smiley:

Way too go guys, now i’m all excited for x-mas.

I’m not terribly good, I play on panda.net as a beginner and win half my games, maybe, I got into it recently with one of my fraternity brothers. We’re learning together.

lets see…

Peak
starlight
maybe a half and half
yyf mystery box
100 poly orange
100 poly pink
100 poly purple
Medal of honor
fallout 3
motor storm pacific rift

after black friday:

YYF mystery box
500gb hard drive
and some random thing…

Christmas is about giving to OTHERS.

All i want is a Minnesota Twins hat -.-

All i want is love and acceptance

some yoyos, hopefully a 54, or a wooly markmont.
new trumpet?
real book
kopprasch book 1
and hopefully true love… sniff sniff*

lol ;D