Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone has the best day ever! What did y’all get? My wife got me a new go-pro so expect some awesome new content coming soon.

39 Likes

Merry Christmas! I’m halfway through a double shift at work. Looking forward to going home and having Christmas morning with my family. The kids should be thrilled with their hauls.

13 Likes

Happy holidays everyone!

-i got to come home for the holidays! (traveling is stupid expensive eight now)! But also got myself a kraken that I get to open tmrw.

13 Likes

lets gooooo!

7 Likes

I now you are excited about the kraken

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Love this community, glad I got back into yoyo.

12 Likes

My Christmas present to myself this year was an oatmilk Stormberry. It should be worth the wait!

8 Likes

Extremely happy with this;)

Happy Holidays to all!!

22 Likes

No friends or family to celebrate with this year, but I’m not sad about it!

My good friend @grapes gifted me an absolutely beautiful green Mori yoyo (holy smokes it’s a fantastic shade!) …which I promptly scratched while learning a trick he challenged me to! haha (scratched my Apple Watch in the process too!! :scream: ).

I also helped Santa pick a few things out for me I’ve waiting till this morning to open up! lol :stuck_out_tongue: I’m a dork like that!

Some Star Wars figures…I have dozens of Star Wars figures but it’s been years since I’ve bought a new one! These were on sale and are amazing looking for the price ($5 each).
Also…I’m a man child. lol

And a green Hot Wheels car…to go with the other 100+ green Hot Wheels cars I have! haha :green_heart:

And the big Santa present!

A green Wedge! I’ve always wanted a Wedge but it wasn’t until they came out with the Green that I knew I could finally get one! :stuck_out_tongue:

And a green with blue rims Nostalgia! It was love at first sight! What a super fun color combination!

Also late last month I picked myself up an Oculus Quest 2 and have been having a blast! I’ve been able to get a TON of free store credits through referrals so I’ve got to try out all sorts of games!
But it’s also kicking my butt with fitness as well! There’s some games and apps that are designed to give you a decent cardio workout and I’ve been using it daily for these.

I am very spoiled. This year has been incredible for me.

27 Likes

Merry Christmas, all!! :christmas_tree::yo-yo:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas!!!

10 Likes

And Merry Christmas to all of you too! My brother got me this!

22 Likes

Merry Christmas, everyone!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. Hope you all have a great day.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all of you!
Hope you have a perfect day.
Santa brought me a new yoyo!
Death Adder V2.

17 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Birthday JC.

I got my kids a ton of stuff they are gonna open in about an hour. Wife gave me my gift early, Google Pixel 6. I am loving it. And I have a trade lined up that I’m about to pull the trigger on that will land me a Weekender, Daytripper and Deeper State. I’ll be giving up a End 2 for it, but I just got a Deep State and have yet to touch anything else in my collection. 2022 will be a very responsive year.

16 Likes

What color? Deep States are one of my favorite looking yoyos!

9 Likes

It is almost color changing. Gold, Brown, Olive Green depending on how the light hits it. It is gorgeous.

16 Likes

merry christmas guys and gals. i hope all you folks have a great day!

11 Likes

Merry Christmas to all!

10 Likes