19 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

10 Likes

Got these beautiful yo-yos

18 Likes

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Wish everyone a great and safe day.

9 Likes

Yo Yo Yo, Merry Christmas and Happy Throwing! My wife took screenshots from my Instagram account and used them to make a photo book.

I also scored some YoyoExpert gift cards, which is all I ask for each year.

28 Likes

Merry Christmas all! Just signed up so I’m still trying to figure everything out lol just started throwing a couple weeks ago, but I’m definitely having fun.

17 Likes

Right on! Welcome to your new addiction! :smiley: haha

8 Likes

Same color as my Panorama - can’t make up my mind exactly what color it is.

7 Likes

Murdy Chrumbo!

10 Likes

Merry Christmas All, my special gift to myself was I signed up on the Sony website for a chance to buy a PS5, thinking no way I’ll get picked. But, I did. :grinning:

11 Likes

I have a tradition of watching old Christmas movies and look what almost saved the day in “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”.

19 Likes

Merry christmas everyone!!

19 Likes

No yo-yo stuff for me this year. Except a trade I have coming in soon which will be SICK. I got some new leather though and I cannot wait to make a leather sling for my throws!

12 Likes

Merry Christmas!! :santa: :christmas_tree:my wife gave these to me this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so very lucky to have such an amazing partner. only had a chance to throw the RBC and and match the faded sides while my son opened gifts :star_struck: @MarkD @Glenacius_K WOW! you guys nailed this yoyo. Amazing response and weight. I love the shape and feel it’s like having a worry stone in my pocket that will show “stress” over time :rofl: I hope everyone has an amazing year filled with many yo-yos, love and happiness :heart: :hugs:

22 Likes

Not a Christmas present since my partner and both of our families don’t do gifts, but I got these two trades in the mail yesterday and I’ve never had USPS deliver anything so quickly. That may as well have been a Christmas miracle haha. The whiskey I did specifically buy as a Christmas treat to share though, since my parents have always loved Michigan cherry stuff. I hope everybody else has been having a nice Christmas weekend.

20 Likes

Nice :+1:

5 Likes

Merry Christmas. I got a Duncan Metal Drifter and Apple Ipod Max.

7 Likes

Happy that you are in this community :blush:

6 Likes

Let’s gooooo! That’s so sick

4 Likes