Merry Christmas!

Dude nice! What color did you get? I got them in black…as much as I like green, I don’t like the shade Apple went with with these at all!

When I put them on, sit down, close my eyes, and really pay attention to a song…I’m no longer listening to music.
I’m EXPERIENCING music! I know they’re not the greatest cans out there…but they are SO much higher quality and more premium sounding then anything I’ve ever personally tried before.

Some songs I think sound fantastic through these things:

• Memories by One Voice Children’s Choir
  • Canon In D by Josh Vietti
  • Timewarp (Dimension Remix) by Sub Focus
  • Oxytocin by Billie Eilish
  • BOOM by Tiesto and Sevenn
  • Over The Rainbow by Pentatonix
  • Madness by Muse
  • Griztronics by Griz and Subtronics
  • Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
  • Deku by Whispa
  • Hunter by Bjork
  • The Box, pt 1 (and pt 2) by Orbital
    …and I’ll stop there…I could be here all day! haha

Oh and the entire Random Access Memories album by Daft Punk, the For Lack Of A Better Name (bonus track version) by Deadmau5 album as well as the Interstellar soundtrack!

7 Likes

Looks like a great Christmas to me

5 Likes

A great Christmas and a great year over all! :smiley: I am very thankful for things this year!

5 Likes

So cool! Great show

4 Likes

That is a nice looking yo-yo!

5 Likes

Google pixel 6… Let’s goooooo

5 Likes

Best tree ever

5 Likes

Let’s goooooo

5 Likes

Happy you are here! Merry Christmas

5 Likes

Can’t wait to pick up your new yoyos in 2022

4 Likes

That’s amazing!

5 Likes

I got a duncan freehand one.

5 Likes

That Akita is tooooo nice

6 Likes

Sky blue. I opened them, put them on the charger, and left to spend Christmas at my nephew’s. Brought my iPad but thought that sitting there with noise canceling headphones might be impolite.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas! I got a vintage omega watch.

8 Likes

An early Christmas present to myself! My second best antique store find, but it may be my first if I get it modded…

14 Likes

Happy holidays! And Merry Christmas everyone! I hope everyone is warm, safe and knot free.

10 Likes

Merry Xmas! Already shared the throw the other day but this was my treat to myself, Xmas miracle.

Today was a nice, chill day and a change of pace from the rat race of work. Today brought me a bunch of blank fishing lures and some painted so I can make my own custom paintjobs as well as a new computer chair (cat thrashed my last one).

13 Likes

Had the absolute most fantastic Christmas! These gifts from my brother (especially the Peak 2) really made it for me this year!

18 Likes

Peak 2 is fire

6 Likes