5 days to christmas. =) (Fun video contest)

well ive been throwing for maybe 4 months, i have 4 yoyos a pgm and dm ( both with a bent axle) a x-con and a fast201. i havent been able to do to much with my axle problem and the bearing on my x-con is dying on me. i realy need a new yoyo baddd!!! so this christmas i am getting an 888x, a project, and a dingo , and any yoyo of my liking for 100$ ( looking into a remmanant or a skyline) i have been awaiting this day for so long and now… Its almost here!!! do leave a post below telling me what ur awaiting christmas morning or hanakua witch i didnt even come close to spelling correctly. Happy holidays ;D ;D ;D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 10:48:10 PM ^^^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Edit: Nov 24, 2010, 2:11:58 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hey guys!, I remembered this thread and instead of making a new one i thought i might aswell bump this back to the top.

Well ive been yoyoing for quite sometime and have gotten to know you guys pretty well. Its been a good year and I have improved alot. I’m not really in need of to many throws so i am just gonna ask for a Northstar. I would also want a 54 (If i could find one :/) and thats all. Im really excited! im asking for a camcorder and tripod so i can makea good video and you can all judge meon it =).

O.k well now its your turn to write about what you want :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays =)

Contest
Hey i was thinking, Why don’t we do a contest. I want to have a video contest. Were everyone makes a video with a theme of Christmas or Hanukkah or w.e u celebrate. or an outdoor snowy theme. Christmas music would be nice or w.e music goes with your holiday.

Rules:
1)Entries must be in by Dec 23
2)Pole will open on Dec 23 (3 p.m EST) Close Dec 25 (12 a.m EST)

Have Fun!

Where did you find the project? Or are you getting a project 2? PLease respond…

im getting a red g5 i cant wait much longer :o :o :o

Im getting a wedgie and a tactic. :wink: :slight_smile:

axiom blue mettalic
red/gold m1
dingo brown anno

I’m getting a pre-pro DNA, BBYY wedgie

Hubstack I thought m1’s were discontinued?

they are , and i got the soda blasted project (original) at 1dropyoyos.com but out of stock only 20 made. thats were i got it

I’m looking faward to a dv888 and a frantic!! ;D

Nothing.

I’m really not looking forward to any particular gifts this year… I got quite a few early-Christmas presents, so I’m pretty much all set. I’m mostly looking forward to a vacation with some relatives, which is starting Christmas day :slight_smile:

that sucks

I want a skyline, mighty flea, severe, and some ILYY model. :smiley:

sry to break it to u but the flea was discontinued and out of stock … sry

I know.

I hope to get one via trade.

Grind machine 2.2! :smiley:

don’t hold me to this but i heard that yyf is making another batch of fleas. and for christmas i got my self a Pure, Madhouse 5150, and a mighty flea(woo-hoo for ebay!) :slight_smile: on the down side my dad keeps telling me that he got me luggage! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thinking of…

Speedmaker, X-Convict, Hitman, & Legacy

=)

i want a dm or a legacy since all i’ve bneen using are auldey blazing teens yoyos, but badly i think my mother doesn’t like spending her money on a yoyo.anyway advance merry christmas to all.

They are in fact running a new batch.

I still got two more days of school, then I’ll be ehading back to my family and eat lots of food.