My list! What's yours?

My Christmas list!

Army Green YYJ ENEME
Black 2010 YYF G5
YYF StarLITE
Lime Green YYJ BigYo
Duncan Counterweight set

I’m REALLY excited! I’m going to learn 5A while doing 1A. A nice mix. Then, when I get ready, I’m gonna start 4A :slight_smile:

For those of you who do know, post what your’e getting for Christmas :slight_smile:

Lucky. :-[

TBH, I know. My mom wouldn’t buy me anything over $120 as far as a yoyo went, but, I talked her out of that. I tried explaining that that was ALL I wanted, and she agreed if I’d just clean my room.

I did :slight_smile:

The only way I can only get a yoyo right now is through a contest. Haha.

so far all I’m getting is a rec rev no. 9 from my grandparents which I’m happy about ^^ and trying to convince my mom to get me a yoyojam kickside or lyn fury >.> and I also might get a northstar but only the rec rev is for sure… so I’m happy for you ^^ sounds fun! good luck man.

888x
2010 severe
Big yo
Drifter
Werrd bag
Strings
Duncan cw set
Modded xbox controller
Turtle beaches
Jeans wolverine boots

I’m not spoiled

And you point is.

Truthfully, I disrespect those who brag. It doesn’t make them look good and its twice as funny when the don’t get the stuff the say their going to get.

I have a question.

Am I the only kid who doesn’t have a clue what he’s getting?

internet-five

I am not alone!

I don’t either.

Might as well say what I might get

Some 10 Ball Bearings
Yuuksta
Camera for Yo-Yo Videos :slight_smile:
And Unlimited for my Cell Phone (I text ALOT)
And some piddly things like maybe a Camo Jacket or some Headphones that kind of stuff

Gnarwhal and Campfire

Gnarwhal and Campfire
ihope gnar and also 888x g5 yyf 2010 shirt marmot and possibly superstar

Iam not positive bout… prreeetyyy sure

I assure you, I’m happy. Not bragging. I’m content that I’m even getting what I’m getting. If I didn’t have a gracious mother, I would be lucky to get an Atmosphere for Christmas :slight_smile:

… I don’t think you really helped your argument there buddy. I get what you’re saying though.

Being able to get a whole lot of nice stuff is awesome. I lived that dream for the majority of my life when my parents were extremely well off and money was no object. Recently, things have gotten quite a bit tougher on my family and me, and while my brothers and I still get treated to some real nice stuff by our parents, it’s not nearly as much in abundance as it used to be. Honestly, I like it better the way it is now. Consuming possessions in excess makes all that stuff just that – stuff.

I’m really not harping on you though. Congrats on the sweet Christmas payload! I do believe we already have an x-mas anticipation thread, so you may want to add your list to that thread.

EDIT: Here it is.

I see your point, but, I wanted to start a collection. TBH, I was leaning more towards a new guitar for Christmas. I got these for a change. A change in the way I both look at yoyos and their playstyle (Why I got counterweights and an Offstring throw) .

You see, in 4 months, I’m able to get a job, I have to buy things on my own. So, I know how some of you feel. I wanted to get a good start at my collection.

I dont get presents for Christmas o.O

WTFIH?

My parents aren’t really internet savvy, so I cant really ask them to choose one from a wishlist, so I can’t be surprised in terms of yo-yos. Then again, most of my throws im getting are from trades, so they might let me keep one and keep the other 2 in their boxes untill christmas :x