My list! What's yours?

Northstar
Equinox
popstar
starlite

Heh, thank goodness for that black friday sale. Good luck with your new yoyo directions! :slight_smile:

Sounds nice :slight_smile: Always wonder how the Pac plays :slight_smile:

Haha, back when I used to get presents I never had a clue. Sometimes I got something I didn’t really want but it was still fun and made the experience so much better. Nothing wrong with making a “santa’s list” but picking out all your own presents kind of kills the tradition.

I don’t believe in Santa. That tradition was gone a few years ago. We tell them what we want. You see, What I have here is my HUGE present. I may get a few other things as well, so I still get that experience.

While that sounds self-centered, my parents don’t usually know what I want, so they ask. If they disagree, I change it. Like my list, I had to work around the house as well as clean my room to get them :slight_smile:

Wow really bro? Santa is real.

Eh why not I’ll post here to
Gnarwhal (Gnarwhal see’s a sasquatch version)
Icon
No. 9
and a Hayabusa painted by minusmike.

Was. Was real. And technically, he is alive in the hearts of children, so, in a way, I agree.

I like. I like. I’ve never tried the No. 9, but I have the Electric Daisy. Heard good things about the no. 9

Uh yeah pretty much. ;D to be fair. I gave my mom a list of throws that would work told her go for it, and surprise me. She looked at the list back at me put it in her purse, and came to me a week later and told me she was going to have me go online, and pick them out my self. Something about yo-yo shopping makes her nervous. That’s why I know what I am getting.

I do know what I am getting, for sure. My parents told me, “you can get it, but you won’t get it until christmas…”. I know for a fact I am getting them, because I had to wrap up everything myself, so I know about 80% of my gifts…

That being said, I think I have said what I’m getting enough already, so I won’t say it :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, Congrats DG :wink: