What do YOU hope Santa will bring you this year?

Do you folks have any particular item (yoyo or not) that you hope to get this year?

I really don’t. I just like having my family and friends together for a big meal on Christmas eve. I love Christmas day, opening presents, having breakfast together, and then playing board games.

Although a nice bi-metal yoyo would be appreciated as well.

By the way, do you folks know the 4 stages of Santa?

1. You believe in Santa
  2. You don’t believe in Santa.
  3. You are Santa.
  4. You look like Santa.
2 Likes

I look forward to getting together with the family and seeing the excitement on the kids faces.

I am hoping for either an Atlas or a 2015 Genesis.

Chuck Norris is all four stages of Santa, by the way.

1 Like

actually Zorro your are incorrect chuck Norris is the fifth and all four of the stages of Santa Claus…

I’m just glad that my dad is back from deployment. Life doesn’t work as well when he is gone.

1 Like

I’m glad you can spend time together. That’s good to hear.

First and foremost I just love spending time with all of my family

Second and the most hopeful is getting a green splash Chief :wink:

I kinda believe that there is a Santa.

But all of his Elves are really not called Elves.

They are identified by their Official Titles: Parents or Grand Parents

2 Likes

Santa brought me an unbelievable gift this year. It was a yo-yo related Santa that sent it in the mail. I’m not going to post it up until Xmas day, but I cried happy tears. I got lots of love this year. ;D There’s nothing like yo-yos from Santa.

I am happy to spend some time with my parents, you don’t realize how much you miss your paternal family until you move out, amirite?

We can’t afford presents for each other until my girlfriend finds a new job, and I get financial aid/paid again (whichever comes first) but I’m trying to either get a Valor or Krown out of her :stuck_out_tongue: or whatever else I happen to want when that time comes around

look at my post in mystery box forum

I am hoping for a yoyo in general (my parents never buy me yogis because they don’t know what to shop for ) I am also hoping for a video backdrop and lights, along with an extra Xbox one controller and more stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head.

I’m really hoping for a Yoyofficer Rave, as far as yoyos go. I’m also interesting in trying a Yo Yo Zeekio Volt.

More than a yoyo, though, I want a new video card for my PC.

It sounds like the best Christmas ever, a safe return from deployment. BIG thanks to your dad and to your whole family for his service.

While world peace is at the top of my list, I will be happy enough with seeing the look on my children’s faces when they see that Santa found our house again this year.

1 Like

G-Squared Marvel, C3YoyoDesign Token, and computer parts. And you should think of something funny here.

A new yoyo

College acceptance letters
Love in the form of too good food
A couple of hours without books…

my day is made ;D

Nothing exactly yet, still trying to figure out what yoyo I want next - tossup between the 2Sick Knight, YYJ Diamondback, CLYW Borealis, 2Sick Bishop, and an Axis Mixtape.

Maybe Santa will bring me a new trick that will click in (finding that one CLYW cabin tutorial that will click in for me)

Any yoyo. Its not that my parents are hurting financially, but that my mom thinks yoyos and hobbies are a waste of money. Im lucky to have gotten my first speed cube…

I’m really looking forward to the end of the relentless Christmas music on the radio. If I hear one more rendition of Jingle Bell Rock or Felice Navidad I’m going to scream.
(Yeah I know, only dinosaurs listen to the radio any more…)

1 Like

THE TRUTH! I swear, it’s impossible to find normal Christmas music anymore.