What yoyo is under your tree?

I just opened at my grandmas house and I got an YYF 888 100 pack of kitty slims, and a KK ceramic

Genesis Champions collection and trigger. ;D

BTW does anybody have a yyf severe 2012? thinking about getting one just not sure if want to spend that much on a plasticā€¦

Just got my Puffin from my parents :slight_smile: Cant wait to receive my dang from ā€œSantaā€ tomorrow

Me too. The Puffin is GREAT.

Got to open one present today, as we do every year. Guess what?

A Trigger! I love it!

Man I hope I got that Velocity I asked for haha! Canā€™t wait to finish my intermediates and move on to advanced! These duncans are cool and all but iā€™m tired of replacing friction stickers.

I got a fairly significant deposit of fossil fuel.

I see a cylindrical container under the treeā€¦ I believe itā€™s around the right size and weight to be a Dif-E-Yo Overhaul Rev.1

Groovy!

(though, Iā€™m still not 100% certain)

I got an 888 :grin:

My parents bought me a Macbook Airā€¦ and decided to give me my Ava for my Birthday on the 6thā€¦

got a code 2 a phenom a hot and a irony jp

A classic, but maybe others. And tons and tons of yoyo shirts and a clyw hoodie!

Got an Arctic Circle. Now to buy more yoyos.

just opened a g squared nessie and a yoyo cozie. ;D

My blizzard Ava <3

The cylinder was a Deadly SpINS Wrath! Also got a yyj trigger, a flying squirrel (wife has no idea about offstring, itā€™s just a joke coz my son and I love a song by that name), some bearings, and Dragon string. Woot!

Got metal drifter! Time to push budget metals to the max.

I got a confetti arctic Circle! So excited!:slight_smile:

YYR Messiah in blue.