What trick are you working on?

Dope repeater! Who doesn’t like dope repeaters?

3 Likes

just got the hang of beefhook, dumshot next

3 Likes

Can’t hit 3.0. 2.5 is a breeze, but 3.0 is impossible as of now.

4 Likes

this is how I was with 2.0 I could hit 1.5 no problem but 2.0 impossible

2 Likes

New to this and working on the basics: sleeper, returns, proper throws because I tend to wobble (the yoyo, not ME) and if I have a good run, I try Rock the Baby. Still haven’t nailed it :cry:

7 Likes

Still running through Yuuki Spencer stuff. Thanks to mrmatio for the killer tutorials as always. I just got this tech combo down. Now just need to smooth it out.

3 Likes

A small “speed” combo I made that ends on a slack. I got to make it smooth and fast haha

2 Likes

Mr matio has the best advanced tutorials imo. They are shown POV and it’s always easy to follow and learn the trick. He also shows relevant competition and non competition tricks that are very useful to then make your own combos/tricks.

4 Likes

The world needs a video!! :smiley: NEEDS!

2 Likes

Neck stole (Brent stole with my neck)

1 Like

*Connor stole

1 Like

That should be the agreed name

1 Like

I’m trying to master ladder escape

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I’ve learned that trick. Learned the whole thing in like a day about two years ago. I should try it again

2 Likes

Finally got “rock the baby” down. I even did it with an Imperial! Woohoo! I have been trying for “Breakaways”, but have gotten conflicting info on this one. Do I throw it off the side of my hand, or just off the fingers but to the side? Either way, I’ve nearly brained myself a handful of times…

4 Likes

Been working on side style speed combos. Not much speed to speak of, but making progress.

2 Likes

I’ve seen it done both ways. I don’t know if there’s a correct way, or if it’s personal preference. I roll mine off my fingers like this awesome dude:

And congrats on the rock the baby! It’s a classic!!

3 Likes

Like a sleeper, but sideways.

3 Likes

Some other site’s beginner speed combo. Slow as always but I’m making progress and having a good time.

3 Likes

I like multiples, so let’s see: just got consistent w Reverse Brent Stole, smoothing out Yuuki Slacks ( and Spirit Bomb), Whip to Kamikaze, and behind-the-head Eli Hops. If there’s a name for that lemme kn… nah I’ll just forget it.

3 Likes