What trick are you working on?

I have been trying to figure out the name of follow for a very long time, thank you! I’m going to try to learn it

1 Like

Good luck! If I can do it I’m sure you can do it too :’)

Eyyy! I just finished this one!

Just learned Legerdemain this week from Mike Monty and I’m going to try to put the two tricks together since Bonesplint ends in a sort of houdini mount and that’s where Legerdemain begins. We’ll see if I can make it work.

I still can’t make it look as seamless as Tyler though, so eventually I would like to figure that out even though I know the trick now.

7 Likes

Any fingerspin tips?
I can get it but never super long and or/stable enough to complete with a bind!

1 Like

Practice practice practice. Don’t worry so much about the bind until you can get clean, long finger spins.

This is also an excellent opportunity to practice snap starts! Finger spins and snap starts go hand in hand :wink:

1 Like

Magic Drop

Brandon Vu’s tutorial on youtube is very useful, I’ve managed it a few times and now looking for a trick to lead on from here…

1 Like

Of course, shockwave is an excellent flow up to magic drop.

But one of my favorite things to do with magic drop goes like this: MD landed on the front string, followed by the brother ninja vanish variation. It flows perfectly.

It might be kind of frustrating at first, but the brother ninja variation is all in the wrist. You really have to whip that string.

1 Like

Cheers for the advice buddy! :slight_smile:

(Edit: I previously said bussy instead of buddy like a fool)

1 Like

I was always told ensure you keep your finger relaxed and not stiff. I’ve managed to start hitting binds from finger spins after months of practice.

2 Likes

That’s something I’ve noticed along with the knee bend to lessen impact for the initial catch. I will keep practicing. Hopefully it won’t take months!!

1 Like

I don’t know the name of the trick, but Remy Baskin does it.

Trouble with boner pops eh? I think there’s a pill for that.

6 Likes

Nice fun trick I learnt in the past few days! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Cool man, it’s pretty satisfying huh?

1 Like

Definite a very fun and satisfying trick!

I am still really struggling with Ninja Vanish :frowning:

2 Likes

Hopefully it clicks for you soon! Have you even landed it once?

1 Like

Yeah a few times but it feels more like out of luck than anything else. I am sure one day it will click and I wont be able to believe I couldn’t previously hit it!

2 Likes

Learned the Matrix a few days ago and have it pretty much all smoothed out. I thought it would be more challenging, but it was actually pretty easy to learn and is tons of fun. So on to the next trick. Probably Kwijibo.

4 Likes

The matrix is one of my favorite tricks!

2 Likes