What is your very first yoyo?

Duncan Mosquito. Well, technically the first one I ever really touched was this promotional one, I count that as the first because that’s the first I actually wanted, and got.

First yoyo was some no brand yoyo my mom gave to me from the 80’s.

First yoyo I bought was a Duncan Imperial

First actual yoyo was a YYJ Dark Magic

First metal was a YYF Dv888, when they first came out.

First high end was a General Yo Hatrick, purchased before they released in 2009 at the National YoYo Contest.

My first was a duncan avenger and i used it for 1A which actually really helped with future string tricks with 1A yoyos

Kick side yyj

My first yo-yo was the Duncan Reflex. :stuck_out_tongue:

My first Ball bearing yoyo was the Bumble-Bee. :-\

My first unresponsive was the Doc Pop Bolt. :smiley:

My very first was a Duncan Imperial

My first yoyo that I could do tricks with ( other then around the world and the dreaded walk the dog ) yomega heavy wing

My first internet buy dark magic 2

Glow in the dark Duncan Imperial that my dad gave me when I was young… Like single digits young. I still have it.

Yomega Raider

Yomega Maverick & Protostar, got both at once!

Velocity

Grind machine

Although the first real 1a yoyo I tried was the FAST

My first metal yoyo was the Zombie lol :stuck_out_tongue:

My only metal is the maverick. So it doesnt reaaaly count. I really want to get a dv888 and probably will soon.

And if I recall correctly, you’ll be leaving again. :-[

Yes, you do remember correctly.

However, leaving the forum, not yoyo.

Since I’m not going to Worlds, I’ll be leaving earlier. However, those two things are not tied together.

The first yoyo i ordered was a YYJ Speedmaker a.k.a The best plastic yoyo of all time gonna get another so i have something to destroy while I learn behind the back stuff, under muh legs stuff, and most importantly horizontal stuff because like a wise man once said if you can do it with a speedmaker you can do it with anything…

A Playmaxx Proyo 2.

Couldn’t really do much with it, but I felt like a yoyo-legend!

my very very first was a yoyoball :stuck_out_tongue: my first unresponsive was a yoyofactory 888 8) but my first metal was a yomega maverick.

An Anglam