What is your very first yoyo?

Duncan imperial. It was pretty sick

Duncan avenger

That would be impressive, buuuut i got an oxy TI as a deal sweetener for my speedmaker so nbd for me :slight_smile:

As a young kid in the '70s, I got an imperial. Played with it off and on, but never learned anything beyond basic tricks. In the '90s, took it up again with a Tom Kuhn’s SB-2, started doing intermediate string tricks for a couple years. Then drifted away from it. Now in 2013, I have a MaxBet. I also have 15 more throws on the way! My front throw and basic bind are getting solid, and I can do some simple string tricks with low success rate after 2 days. Looking forward to the new journey.

My first sleeping yoyo was a Duncan proyo

Right on dude that’s what I like to hear. Its crazy how much yoyoing has changed since the 90’s. Sounds like you got a nice collection going so far. Its a very expensive and addictive hobbie though… I think you probably already know that :slight_smile:

Oh yes. I can’t stop. Completely addicted. Cheaper than my other hobbies though.

1.Duncan Mosquito
2.lime light
3.butterfly
4.henrys cobra
5.yoyofactory F.A.S.T 201
6.hitman pro
7.Flying squirrel
8.SR-71
9.QU4DRO

And that’s it. ;D

it was an old fixed wooden axle Coke-A-Cola limited edition promotional yoyo, but I hardly played it back in the day, so then there was a Moose Tornado (Don’t know if Moose even existed outside Australia) that I got during the last time yoyo’s hit mainstream, but I missed out on all the 1A stuff, it was still just the standard 2A style shape.

But my 1st string trick yoyo was a Henrys Lizard that I got but 3 months ago, and now I’m hooked

a purple Yomega Brain from like 5 years that I got at big5 for $20.

Duncan Imperial & Butterfly (or whatever they were called then) - both wood

My first real yoyos, like the ones that actually launched me was the Yomega Power brain XP smart switch, and the wing version.

The Duncan Mosquito, I bought it just a little bit before the Yomega Fireball. I called those my first “real” yoyos because I had (and still have) these little tin ones that don’t come back up.
Good memories ::slight_smile:

good times.

Duncan Butterfly and I try to buy some every time I see them to make it the first yoyo other people use as well. :slight_smile:

Duncan avenger

A $1 plastic yoyo from the Dollar Store.

My first was a Duncan Imperial but my favorite back when i was in 7th grade was a Yomega X Brain. haha It was sweet

Duncan Gold Award. It cost my Mom $1.

Ahhhhh. The good old days…

Dv888 XD