What is your favorite yoyo of 2022?

Of all the ones I got, the Centrifugal Motion. I love the Kamuraiju and my Eagly edition FH1 is a keeper but the Centrifugal is an absolute monster.

7 Likes

The D7 is the perfect yo-yo for me. A day hasn’t gone by that I haven’t thrown the D7 since getting it. I wish I could buy 3 more or find the elusive dip.

16 Likes

G2 Ti Albatross. I feel like it has a magic combination of play properties that are perfect for my tastes.

19 Likes

I want a magical yoyo :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m fond of my Magicyoyo V3. :wink:

4 Likes

End pt 2. it’s even got the year right on the Hub :disguised_face::crazy_face::partying_face:

25 Likes

RBC, one for each day of the week

14 Likes

17 Likes

I picked up quite a few bangers this year—Free Solo, Speedaholic XX, Grasshopper GTX, Panorama, and more. They might be from previous years in terms of release date, but they were new to me this year and certainly worthy of attention.

That said, the iQ is my do-everything, Goldilocks throw that I am always impressed by when I pick it up. It’s just right for me. Others have come close, but none are as all-around great as the iQ. Not clunky like a rim-weighted bimetal, longer spinning than most monos…this is my desert island throw.

The Thorn, though, is a good runner-up. I constantly find myself picking it up regardless of the others, sometimes instead of the iQ. Not sure what it is, but it just works.

16 Likes

I’m jealous of all your #22’s. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

El Mijo 6061 & Gamer Light. Both have served me well.

2 Likes

Inception by @FewandFarBetween

5 Likes

Favorite design Atmos Snowberry
Most played JT Velvety
Best value DP Mono Wisteria

17 Likes

2021 and 2022 had a lot of great releases. Impossible to pick one. Lately though:

Unresponsive: Bowl 303 has been in my hands a lot.
Fixed: Tie between Gates SE 10 and that retro Duncan psych butterfly

4 Likes

GOPA, favorite release of 2022

17 Likes

Galaxy Time.

3 Likes

Gopa is so good, easily one of my favorites

4 Likes

Didn’t even realize this was a 2022 release

2 Likes

To me…… one of the best surprises was one of my least expensive purchases.

It is such a good yoyo, that if somebody just handed one to me, I would never have guessed so much performance would cost peanuts, lol

The Yoyofactory Spotlight is a really excellent value.

10 Likes

OD Thorn. It’s my daily and the one that I take everywhere. It’s just the perfect balance of chill and performance for me and I love the shape and how it feels in the hand. Typical OD smoothness and all that is just icing on the cake. I can’t believe this one isn’t talked about more from my fellow OD aficionados, I think it got overlooked by the Free Solo. Dare I say it’s underrated?

15 Likes