What is your favorite yoyo of 2022?

what was your favorite throw of this year?

6 Likes

Hendiatris is the most innovative and best playing yoyo of the year.

10 Likes

Responsive: MK1xSpinworthy RBC
Bi Metal: MK1 Exia
Unresponsive: OD Legendary Terrarian(just got one even though they originally dropped in 2019)

I still have a few more to buy, some old some new.

7 Likes

Hard to disagree with the innovation. Wish there were more reviews of it!

3 Likes

I feel like its a little early to start this thread… its only the 8th month

2 Likes

My favorite yo-yo of 2022 and honestly… all time, is the Motion Yo-yo Centrifugal. It’s everything I’ve ever wanted in a yo-yo and more. I’ve spent all my years of collecting searching for the perfect yoyo, and man, Jeremy has struck GOLD. We’re about to drop our production run colors soon, and I’m sure Jeremy would love to put you down on our pre order list! You’ll thank me later I promise!

9 Likes

RBC - Hands down.

16 Likes

Motion YoYo - Perpetual

Perpetual was my “dream YoYo” - one of those moments of “if you could design whatever YoYo you wanted - what would it be”

This is it for me.

10 Likes

YYR Tone

2 Likes

Er, pardon?

3 Likes

Edited for better clarity and collab credit. Don’t worry Glen, I know the rbc is your baby. :wink:

2 Likes

RBC is the best responsive, hands down.

For unresponsive, I would have to say the Galaxy Dinosaur is my favorite so far. That may be because I’ve never played any of the other “Diver” throws before, but I am blown away by how much fun it is!

5 Likes

Favorite I got? Or own? Or which I played? Or that was released?

1 Like

You’ll see in October :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Probably the plastic Freehand One. It’s definitely going to be an enduring design. Affordable plastic that’s super fun for both responsive and unresponsive play. Tons of cool designs and more to come. It came out in January and I really don’t see anything else coming out that will dethrone it for me.

11 Likes

I’m very intrigued !!! This looks epic !!! I love the name btw :grin:

1 Like

I just went on an absolute purchasing binge (as some of us do). After going about 5 months without buying a throw I bought 5 yo-yos in a month (Gorge, MMC, 5050, Kanto, & Snack). I’d say my favs out of the bunch are the MMC and Snack, though I haven’t played the DDs that much. Played the Gorge quite a bit. Very good throw, but not my fav.

I do this thing where I don’t allow myself to play yo-yos I buy until I finish a project I’ve been putting off. I’m gonna do that again. Anyone else do that?

2 Likes

I got some great ones that came out this year but I will determine which one is best if I am really enthusiastic about one or any of them in 2-3 years. Sometimes “best” is determined by my mindset, concentration level, or mood when I look for something to pick up and throw around. Sometimes I find it fun to throw something that challenges me but a majority of the time I just want something that feels familiar and comfortable that I can throw while on auto pilot. For me, yoyos are fidget toys and I want to throw something that I can achieve success with without a lot of focus. My Atmos Goji is definitely one of my favorites for this year and it challenges me like a stern math teacher but it’s a very fun challenge that I enjoy. As usual, I make no sense.

5 Likes

Give those DDs some love! Thanks for picking them up

3 Likes

Absolutely! Snagged a shamrock shake 5050 and a clear with rainbow rimmed Kanto from an otro store. I’m keeping them as the prizes at the end of the project rainbow. :smiley:

2 Likes