What is your biggest yoyo pet peeve?

Speak for yourself😳

In all seriousness, I think its more about the personality behind the yoyo.

3 Likes

I have an Edge 1.5 and it is one of the nicest all round yoyos ive every thrown. Comfortable in hand, wide enough to be forgiving, powerful, and still “fun”. Maybe you should check it out?

I think I felt similarly about the Shutter until I checked it out. The WA is kind of boring, but it really is versatile. The OG and Butter are great though.

2 Likes

Pet peeve: When someone claims that you can only do modern tricks with expensive yoyos. Collecting is one thing, but most of the time a good $20 yoyo can compete with a good $300 yoyo very effectively. (Titanium is still epic, don’t get me wrong - but it’s not essential by any means)

Side note pet peeve: When a non-yoyoer says I’m “cheating” for using a modern unresponsive (I can’t do modern 1A on a duncan imperial/butterfly so I’m “cheating”) :stuck_out_tongue: It’s funny but still annoying dang it! lol

10 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this. With the sale price, should I get it?

13 Likes

This happened to me today, and it’s not the first time:

I hate it when I’m home when the mail carrier attempts to deliver a yoyo package that requires a signature, but I don’t hear the door bell. Once I do find the missed delivery slip I grab it from the mailbox and run around the neighborhood trying to find him. No luck, so I’ll have to wait until tomorrow.

10 Likes

Every store should have a big red “only show in stock” button.

31 Likes

Lmao

1 Like

This right here. It drives me insane. Only show in stock! If i want to see what i cant buy anymore i can look on another page…

9 Likes

String tension! I’ve been tryna learn tricks to deal with it but they don’t work half the time and i get confused so i just take it off my finger and let it unravel itself. In the later life of string (sometimes the same day because i yoyo a lot) my string barely holds tension for two tricks and it’s just a thing that happens.

7 Likes

I feel this one, but instead of missing a signature one of my family members thoughtlessly parked their car in front of the mailbox.

Seems to happen on my more anticipated throws. Waited an extra week and a half for my assassin, and am still waiting on my escolar freehand :sob:

3 Likes

This is the only method I know to release tension and it’s so easy.

8 Likes

Gatekeeping
I don’t care if someone new into the hobby is from tiktok or a huge pewdiepie fan. It shouldn’t matter. What matters is that we all enjoy yoyos😃

11 Likes

Have this sale and $60 would get you free shipping… :joy:

2 Likes

And most people think it is a trick…

6 Likes

You are so right. I was throwing my yoyo around a friend of mine who doesn’t know anything about yoyos and I released my tension, and he thought it was the coolest thing ever. He was mesmerized By the one thing that wasn’t a trick.

9 Likes

Kinda is a trick if you think about it.

7 Likes

The next kid who asks me to “do the DNA” is gonna get treated to something even better: A SIDEWAYS DNA! It’s even cooler than the original!

Ivan

5 Likes

That’s exactly what I’ve been doing for 10 years lol Works great!

3 Likes

I tried that…they weren’t impressed. Even did a thumb grind DNA…they still asked for a regular one.

4 Likes

yoyoers

3 Likes