What is your biggest yoyo pet peeve?

The one pet peeve to rule them all!!

but can can you walk the dog?

6 Likes

I have a beat up Deep State for exactly that, people are all stoked till they hear the clanging metal LOL. Follow it up with a few tricks like kwyjibo, jade whip, and a boingy boing or two for instant reactions lol.

8 Likes

youre actually doing it right. sticking with that responsive bearing while youre learning the basics is huge if you want your tricks to look smooth in the future. i myself even prefer yoyos that are a bit harder to play with bc it helps me smooth out my tricks and makes them 10 times easier on a throw designed to be easy to play with

5 Likes

Always annoying when you attempt a laceration and it turns into a lasso-ration and ropes the yoyo like a rodeo calf. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I dislike the DNA request even more.

4 Likes

Me too, because I’ve been yoyoing for 25 years and I still can’t do the darn DNA. So when I throw down an insane combo and they ask, I feel as if I’ve completely failed them, lol.

6 Likes

Nothing to say​:kissing_closed_eyes::relieved::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

i feel this… i havent been throwing near as long but i’ve been trying to DNA for the past 6 months and still cant do it consistently. i mean the correct was. and the only reason i wanna learn it is bc kids ask me to do it all the time and i fail lol no matter what combo you do. its always DNA

1 Like

I always get asked to do two tricks by kids: DNA (Tornado Bind), and ‘God Speed’.

Is God Speed even a trick, or is it simply doing a super fast combo?

3 Likes

Sometimes, if you throw a sleeper then basic bind to sidwinder, kids accept this as DNA. :+1:

6 Likes

Noted, thank you friend. When in doubt, I dina ton of pinwheels and eli hops, lol

4 Likes

The same subjects over and over and over and over again and again and again

3 Likes

It’s just a speed combo done as fast as possible. That’s all it really is.

5 Likes

In the line of “this string is good for only an hour of playing”

This is the same string a Zipline - Alphaline.
In one side a perfectly new one while in the other side the same string but after a month of usage around 4 hours a day, still perfectly good and working in my opinion :nail_care:still slack fine, less soft than before and lost “a bit” of colour now :joy:

10 Likes

Unnecessary drama about yoyos that people create

7 Likes

Waaaaat. That’s my favorite part.

4 Likes

amazing dedication to your string, props :handshake: shows the power of alphaline

2 Likes

My biggest yo-yo pet peeve is a CLYW Sasquatch.

Its name is Peeve.

Ok….Peevey is not my biggest pet>

But the only one named Peeve😎

7 Likes

My biggest pet peeve is trying to do skinny people tricks and being too big

XD

5 Likes

same

2 Likes