What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

Currently they are no longer for sale, but maybe you can find one in the BST;)
2 Likes

I have one for sale if you are interested.

4 Likes

Curious? What are the details.

PM me if that would be better.

Thank you.

1 Like

https://ilyy.de/yoyos/saint-eel
Here are the specs.
I have to say that mine is proto # 3
And that the concave ceramic bearing I put it on later, it does not come with it;)
Greetings!

3 Likes

I finally got my snack in :grin: !!! I didn’t expect this much performance for a (very) pocket sized yo-yo !!!

8 Likes

Agreed. Fits nicely in the watch pocket of my pants and I don’t even know it’s there. Great throw.

2 Likes

Watch pocket? Is that the little thing inside the front right pocket I’ve always thought was for coins?

3 Likes

Yep. The original purpose was to carry a pocket watch.

watch_pockets_levis_jeans

EDIT: Not my watch or photo.

7 Likes

I love that you still call it a watch pocket AND that I got to learn it here on the forum :grin:

6 Likes

Well……hell yes! Blue Jeans we’re the” style “ for 70 years or more…… since 1849 gold rush in California! For 50 years was the teenager staple!! Oh man…… you should know what a watch pocket is………or has been!

7 Likes

I need to spend more time with my Walter but along those lines the Theodore is also excellent, been playing with that one a whole bunch lately; I also agree the Executive is top notch.

4 Likes

I have a little five shot 22 Magnum I put in that particular pocket myself. Nice watch!
Jmtc. You could try putting the chain through your belt loop and then attaching the chain to itself like a slip knot.
That’s how I do it.

5 Likes

It’s things like this that keep me coming back here.
Well done Sir!

3 Likes

Thank you sir! Many years many yoyos :grin:

4 Likes

Sorry for the confusion. That’s just a random pic I grabbed off google for demonstration. I do have my grandfather’s pocket watch, but I don’t carry it and it needs work.

2 Likes

I have a few favorites…while a little bigger/wider than what’s noted, I have to go with my One Drop Clique, Assassin, and if we really want to go small, my 66% Sleipnir.

Around the 50mm mark, it’s definitely my SPYY Spyder 2s.

3 Likes

Another vote for the Snack. Fire little yoyo.

13 Likes

The Executive!

25 Likes

Don’t really have a favorite. To me , they’re more of a novelty.,

1 Like

:no_good_man::no_good_woman:🙅
Incorrect.

5 Likes