What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

Didn’t know this was a test. There’s an incorrect answer?

3 Likes

Yup!

Nah I’m just ribbing you and I love small jojo’s.

2 Likes

Based on a number of the yo-yos mentioned, it seems that there are as many sizes of pockets as there are ‘pocket size’ yo-yos.

To me, a pocket size yo-yo is one that fits comfortable in your pocket without being super obvious to others, even when your shirt may be tucked in.

To consider your favorite ‘pocket size’ yo-yo to be the one regardless of size, that you are willing to STUFF in your pants is defeating the pocket size description.

Kinda like asking, ‘What is your favorite pocket size 4A yo-yo?

No doubt some Clown with cargo pants would jump right on that question.

Even if a yo-yo may be large in diameter…… to be an actual pocket yo-yo, I would think it would be a thinner width yo-yo, like a Deep State, etc…

Based on the profusion of answers(responses) I would think the better Topic would have been more like>>>

What is your favorite yo-yo you carry in your pocket, regardless of whether it looks like you are carrying a bowling ball or a shrunken head’?

So the subject is about yo-yos you put in your pocket not pocket size yo-yos. Certainly ‘all’ yo-yos aren’t pocket size.

Funny stuff…

7 Likes

I love cargo pants! Can hold more yo-yos!

7 Likes

Used to carry off string yoyos in my cargo short pockets and unresponsives everywhere else :joy: What a great time in life.

Love the yoyofactory g5 and SW knack for responsive.

3 Likes

Dietz :slight_smile:

5 Likes

FTY 138 complete sentence

13 Likes

My Doc Pop Executive!

It’s fun…but let’s just be honest. I only love it for its looks. My love for yoyos is skin ANODIZATION deep.

Also, it just so happens to almost perfectly match with my most sentimental yoyo…a green/orange Deep State I had pieced together in remembrance of my mother.

18 Likes

My new favorite pocket yoyo is the rcs gamer

2 Likes

The Flying Squirrel is still an all time favorite for me. Especially modded. Let me go get mine real quick haha

3 Likes

I’m a massive fan of the toonie. It’s a micro yoyo and plays like a beast.

|Diameter:|34.84 mm / 1.37 inches|
|Width:|26.89 mm / 1.06 inches|
|Gap Width:|3.80 mm / 0.15 inches|
|Weight:|59.6 grams|
|Bearing Size:|Size A|
|Response:|19mm Slim Pad Size|
|Material:|6061 Aluminum w/ Stainless Steel Rims|

5 Likes

I either use the original shutter or if i need something smaller I’ll use a DV888 with a non-responsive baring.

3 Likes

I love me some flying squirrel!

3 Likes

Completely on board with the mini star 2, have yet to find something that can take this throne. I will say though there are a lot of quality small guys like the Masamini 2 and the fallen angel come to mind. I also have been carrying a 138 nearly daily since I got it!

4 Likes

MK1 RBC - Responsive
Sanban - Unresponsive

3 Likes

Gen-xs

3 Likes

For unresponsive small yoyos I’d have to go with the 138 and 2EVIL as my favorite undersized…
For pocket friendly I’d have to go with Heist and executive. Slim line unresponsive I’d go with el MiJo. Slim responsive DeepState, RBC. FIXED the Survivalist, BloodCell and el MiJo.

4 Likes

I love my RBC and Deep State for carrying around in my pocket (quick moment to give a huge shout out to the RBC, I was unsure if it would live up to the hype, it does and then some, buy one now if you got the cash and are interested in responsive play. I traded my Daytripper if that says anything to you.)

Awesome to hear the Heist is a nice pocket unresponsive, I have one coming as part of that Daytripper trade. Time to go read some Heist reviews, lol.

8 Likes

The One Drop clique is a fantastic pocket throw.

2 Likes

You lost a yoyo? Like out and about or it’s in a box somewhere and you haven’t found it yet? So sad :frowning_face: especially a throw like the Daytripper, hard to find on the BST

1 Like