What is your favorite undersized yo?

I say this in excitement of getting a capstan 22 from an upcoming trade.

8 Likes

BBYY Wedgie my baby has gone to another home, and also the DD Assassin.

8 Likes

All I know about the assassin is that it is fricking tiny. 59 grams or something like that. Just a lil fella

2 Likes

You really should try to get one, it’s fun as heck.

Or as the youngins would say it’s “sick as frick!”

4 Likes

My go-to undersized throws have got to be the Mini Star 2 and One Drop Dingo. One of my two all-time favorite yoyos is also on the smaller side, ODxILYY Sakura SE.

3 Likes

Capstan 22 is great, you’ll enjoy it.

4 Likes

Straight up I have nothing recent that’s undersized. It’s not that I don’t like them it’s just there’s always something else I’d rather get lol. But the few I have I’m rockin with the nicky Cafe Racer and the greatest yoyo to ever be released alongside it

10 Likes

Wicked colorway!

2 Likes

Haha thanks bro, I got that bad boy like 14 years ago

1 Like

Ah, my first metal, the DV888. I still have mine, and it’s beat to heck and back.

4 Likes

It was one of my first too, of course back then it wasn’t considered all that undersized lol

2 Likes

My fav undersized would probably be the DV888. Thats mainly because i dont have Too much experience with undersized yoyos

3 Likes

I sent my dingo to the Holy Land. However I do like the cross bones Chip, the Heist, executive, ministar and the second variant, Zippfly, pocket rocket in black of course, mighty flea, and last but certainly not least the big deal.
I was at Nats one year and this kid was rocking the flea, like that was his only throw, so I had the big deal in my watch pocket and I of course I handed it to him. This kid whom I don’t know preceded to throw very gnarly with the big deal, from the rip start to the final over his hand rewind. I was impressed. I still can’t throw like that kid, who ever you are. Man I miss Nats in Chico. Have a nice day y’all.

3 Likes

I got a number of favorites… Since we are talking undersized and not minis or micros, going to go with a few that has been in my daily rotation: Spyy Stryker, Spyder, One Drop Dietz, DF 50/50 and Assassin, Yyf GenXS

Dietz on deck today actually!

8 Likes

Snack is always in rotation so I guess it’s my favorite undersized that’s not wildly small but my favorite small yoyo is my Janus.

8 Likes

5050, assassin, Kanto. Depending on what I want.

4 Likes

On the upper end of undersized: BvM, 5 Star
Conventionally undersized: Wooly Marmot, Hatrick, 5050
Mini: Ministar 2

3 Likes

Atmos Goji!

Honorable mention goes to: MFD 2Evil and CLYW Pickaxe.

The weird one extravert at the party of introverts: The Ditch by CLYW.

4 Likes

Topyo Photon!

4 Likes

I used to have one……. Damn.

5 Likes