What’s your favorite pocket sized yo-yo 🪀

Yes!!!

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity does anyone own a recess snack ??? I’m curious because I just ordered mine recently and wanted to know what are thoughts on it :+1:t2::wink:

And one more thing to mention is “this thread is doing really good we have quite a few postings here so keep it up I love to hear from you :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah recess is on a roll now they have quite a good selection of throws out there.the Komodo really catches my attention as well. I also have to try out a recess joyride one day I actually own a first base so I would love to try out the mono metal version of it too :grin:

2 Likes

I got the Komodo on a whim because I had a gift card and it had a discount at the time. I didn’t expect a $35 throw to become one of my all-time favorites. It has a very unique feel on the string. I have that and a First Base and both are super fun and high quality. Definitely eyeing that new Joyride too.

3 Likes

i think our 138 is going to be a strong contender in the pocket yoyo game. we’ll try to have it to you cats by the beginning of next month

4 Likes

Ist or Pickaxe. Either gets my unresponsive fix. Responsive is probably the deep state.

1 Like

Senban
Width - 37mm

10 Likes

The Snack is one of the MOST slept on throw based on P4P performance IMO I wish they did that shape in a full sized throw !!!

3 Likes

Ouuuu I’m intrigued!! What price range?

2 Likes

about $75ish

2 Likes

Nice !!! So It’s not like the Masamini then :joy::joy::joy: it’s a throw I really wanted but just COULD NOT bring myself to spend over 100$ on essentially “half a throw” (“half” based on amount of Aluminium used to make it :joy::joy::joy:)
In all seriousness I only have 2 throws I’ve spent over 100$ on SO FAR lol and I know the price of a yoyo goes way beyond the amount of material used to make it lol
I just can’t afford 100$ throws at this point in my life😅

4 Likes

there’s more info about it here - it actually just finished being blasted and will be heading to ano shortly. i was hoping for a halloween release, but i think it will be just beyond that

2 Likes

My Walter and Executive are my favorites.

edit: and my Luftverk Daytona

9 Likes

I’ve been throwing a very long time say 50 yrs…
My favorite pocket throw comes from Foxland Precision Machinests….

The very rare “Minotaur” 1 of ?

21 Likes

Get an assassin when they drop. It’s premium stainless steel at a steal of a price :wink:

16 Likes

I got a Midnight Snack off the BST a while ago and was really happy with it. It plays comparably to many or maybe even most great full size throws I’ve tried. Definitely surprised me. It’s smaller than a Pickaxe or Valley I think too so I was expecting more of a novelty yo-yo, but it is totally solid and usable for every unresponsive trick that I’m able to do. …and fun obviously.

3 Likes

Saint Eel by ILYY, made of steel, with a concave ceramic D-type bearing: small, solid and very powerful;)

20 Likes

Very nice.

Do you know if they are still available?

2 Likes

Great choice! Mini yoyo enthusiasts consistently rave about the Saint Eel. Too bad it’s so difficult to find one though.

3 Likes

I have a Genx-s YYF and the Snack. Both are good, but if I kept one it would be the Genx-s.

5 Likes