Current Pocket/Undersized Throw?

Hey guys, I was throwing around my nickel-plated Cafe Racer this morning and I had forgotten how much fun pocket/undersized throws are. What’s your guys’ favorite or current go-to?

10 Likes

Mini Star 2 is the best performing undersized yoyo I’ve ever used and it absolutely mops the floor with anything else in the category.

6 Likes

An undersized throw with stainless rings is so cool too

1 Like

Jordan Bliesner Fallen Angel
CLYW Ditch
Dressel Designs Assassin

16 Likes

Flippin solid lineup

1 Like

Assassin or Kanto for me.

5 Likes

The Pdx Phidias has been in my pocket a lot since I got it. It’s more of a trainer than your “big performance, small package” throw.

If I want to sacrifice a little pocket real estate for more performance, I’m going with the OD Intro or the Recess Komodo.

1 Like

I am using a goji but a kanto is on the way

2 Likes

I like the dd assassin

5 Likes

Undersized: DD 5050 or TP Counter jet
Pocket throw: DD Kanto

2 Likes

Printed Prototype currently in the pocket

17 Likes

I can’t help but love the Bangarang. Really shouldn’t be that stable.

2 Likes

I love the mini star 2 but it’s definitely smaller than undersized category!

My fave undersized is between RSO sushi and the ti bowl mini. Too much floaty fun goodness!

2 Likes

Okay now that’s awesome

1 Like

Honestly really loving this N8. I want a DD assassin soooo bad though.

15 Likes

I agree with him on the MiniStar2, it’s insane, but if we are going with slightly bigger, Hatrick

2 Likes

Responsive? I’m going to go with my YYF Little Confusion. Unresponsive - Mini Star 2 makes an excellent choice for something comfortably pocketable. The Executive (both monometal and titanium versions) also make great pocketable mini’s.

4 Likes

Lathed Back Design Lagrange is in my pocket today. It’s small even with it’s case. Also…good practise… tried a speed combo with it…freaking impossible.

3 Likes

I’m running the blue Magicyoyo N8. It’s great and fun. Best thing I can say is that it has really pulled me towards undersized throws.

2 Likes

Ss shutter. Just came in, been throwing a few minutes and it is incredible for it size.

9 Likes