What have you Broken with a YoYo?

Glad to know that I’m not the only one to bust a watch face. :slight_smile:

Broke open my left eyebrow. Should have checked for knots in the string.
Can’t say any objects specifically, although I have hit a friend when attempting around the world. Went to throw, string broke, hit the ceiling, hit the floor, smacked him in the chest.

Also, nearly landed my Fast 201 in a Lady’s coffee while in Chicago. String broke again, and hit her while she was talking on the cell phone. Bounced off her shoulder & missed the coffee she was holding by half an inch. Lol sincere apologies after that one.

It was inevitable…I finally hit my bedroom ceiling light.

The glass cover had shattered a couple months ago when I had inadvertently punched it while putting on a sweatshirt.

To my surprise, the bulb did break. It just…went out. Also gave my Capless a bit of vibe, so I’m not entirely sure what went down in that half a second when the yoyo was out of my view.

Wait a sec is this me? It better not…lol

I sorta broke my cello…
I finished practicing cello, and I put it on the stand do I could pick up my Ava. Right as I pick up my Ava I heard a crash, ad behind me, my cello smashes. The neck completely snapped, the end pin went flying, the bridge shot across the floor, and my beautiful cello was screwed. Oops…

Pajama, I didn’t feel like quoting you. Ahem.
I cracked Dad’s Jaco Pastorious replica, he loved that thing. Paint chip and all, oh and I dinged my yoyo in the process. It was a lose-lose situation…

I have hit myself in the face with a Yoyo several times as well as breaking a watch

No! Haha.

I’ve broken a Yo-yo.

So far, I’ve taken paint off the wall with no damage to the yoyo thankfully! And I’ve also hit my eyebrow open after a sloppy bind. Breakaway stuff is unforgiving… I’m waiting to fracture one of my knuckles or something honestly. Have a bruise on my hand from looping for a couple weeks now. I’ve stopped looping for now needless to say. ::slight_smile:

Oh I dinged the asphalt in my front yard with my beater dv888 trying to test out the new sili pads today :confused:

I haven’t broken anything with a yoyo yet, maybe someday. I don’t wear watches or jewely. I have broken a yoyo while playing it though, smacking it on the ground. It was still playable though a bit wobbly. Now I have an OD Burnside, I’m pretty careful with it, though I did give myself a nasty bruise once.

Gave my friend a groin injury he was ticking me off so I kinda Eli hoped right into his groin ;D

Light bulb, and cover.

I broke a hole to the earth’s core once. Nothing major though. Although there was this one time when I broke a $2 glass. That was bad.

i broke a car window good thing my yoyo didnt get scacth :o

Post what you have broken with your yoyo in this thread.
Have fun!

just my pride when it came around and clocked me in the side of the head… hahaha :]

Haha